Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Replayed Season 1 and tried a little bit of Season 2. During my second playthrough of S1, like my first playthrough years ago, I missed the Nicole blackmail route. I had to follow a walkthrough and do a quick third run to see the blackmail scenes.I think this route needs some fine-tuning to ensure it's not easily missed. Given the game's overarching "groundhog day" framework, which revolves around repetition and variation, this route should be made repeatable like the others, rather than becoming inaccessible if the player fails to choose the triggering option the first time.
Agree. It's also possible to miss a scene with an achievement with Jessica on the couch, if you chose the 'best' option before others.
But they won't change it anymore.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Its S1 Final Pc ver i didn't add any mods and the character name works only for russia idk what happen
Well, thanks for these details about the game.
So you are running it on a Windows PC, not trying to run it on some Android JoiPlay or something similar?
And what? The names appear when you switch the game to Russian language, but they don't in English? Did I get that one correct?

Have you added some translation files to the game? (Asking because the game details in the Original Post of this thread don't mention Russian language being an option)

Did it ever work before and suddenly stopped or never worked at all?

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
I absolutely hate this Randomized click sound effects (UWU), how do i disable it

edit: i went to the audio folder in the game file and deleted all the sounds in the ui_sounds folder. that fixed it
yeah reminds of me that pink haired trash belle oeyhthing. Sad to see your childhood game go down low.

Feb 13, 2019
This isn't their main game anymore - I kinda think they did not even want to do an S3 but put it for a vote and it won out over starting a new series.
Nobody liked the S2 ending and hoped they could un-screw the story somehow but I don't think the writer is good enough for that
I'd rather they do 10 seasons of lust theory rather than 5 new games. Every single games first 5 releases are so painfully slow. It's all handholding then handjobs then oral and then sex. I'd rather we hit the ground running and be balls deep already. Like we already fucked Jessica, Megan and everyone else already. We should be balls deep in them in the third episode of the third season. Pr we should atleast be building a romantic connection by going on dates and shit.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I'd rather they do 10 seasons of lust theory rather than 5 new games. Every single games first 5 releases are so painfully slow. It's all handholding then handjobs then oral and then sex. I'd rather we hit the ground running and be balls deep already. Like we already fucked Jessica, Megan and everyone else already. We should be balls deep in them in the third episode of the third season. Pr we should atleast be building a romantic connection by going on dates and shit.
To be fair - the new one starts off pretty good. Bang the sister straight away and then follow up with the slow burn (maybe)
For Lust Theory there is so much room to play around with the setting - groundhog day with slow permanent progression sounds amazing (see SexBot for a good way to do this). But they're not having fun with it anymore - it's all grim and sad (everyone is dead and a simulation or whatever) and there is a new MC/LI that's the key to... whatever. I still have hope but very little

Reactions: leibtard

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
re upload please
Does anyone have the season 2 apk?
This is it

here is my unofficial Android port of Lust Theory S2-2.0.0.

Main App:
  • Download
Assets (mandatory):
Voiceover (optional):
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.echoesoflust.s2.the66/files/game.
the voiceover pack goes to the same destination but it's optional.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Is Season 1 final, the one with narration, the same as the one without narration the only difference being the narration? Or are there content differences?

3.70 star(s) 237 Votes