• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustTheory-S3E3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Please tell me I can just have a Megan Ending and not just a Megan/Zoe Sharing Ending.
In S2? You'll be surprised.
I made sure to make the optional Megan story the last to play and created a savegame on the last screen. I think it was the most emotional of all epilogue scenes.

S3 starts with a predefined scenario.

Reactions: brokenone222

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
In S2? You'll be surprised.
I made sure to make the optional Megan story the last to play and created a savegame on the last screen. I think it was the most emotional of all epilogue scenes.

S3 starts with a predefined scenario.
No, I'm just saying by the end of season 3.

Denz0

Mar 2, 2018
I think this game has lost its charm. Season 3 just isn't the same game. I can see what story it's tryin to tell, but perhaps it would have been better to start a new project in a new world. As others have said, it went off the rails. Season 2 was a change of pace, but at least it felt like the same universe. This does not. I personally don't consider S3 to be canon, and am not gonna play anymore. As far as I'm concerned, the story ended with the red pill or blue pill choice at the end of S2.
yep, the game got way too confusing, nothing makes sense.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Lust Theory
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.
how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

However, some "early" animations containing a sequence of a few pictures remain unchanged.

here is an example of what you can expect ( ):

Download links
Season 1 final : Mega ; Pixeldrain
Season 2 final : Mega ; Pixeldrain
Season 3 Ep 3 : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You can choose the next game on list
S3E3 added

• Love
Reactions: Dr. Javi

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So i finally circled back to giving Season 3 a try.

For me this is just the latest poster child example of a really great game that should of just wrapped itself up in season 2, and moved on from the milk. This whole each chapter is a different game but it's really not format is lame as hell imo. It's basically like trying to put the genie back in the bottle in regards to a large part of what made the game a solid experience in the first place.

This went from a Top3 all time game for me to a complete pass at any real desire to re-progress from scratch with a lot of the girls who's carrot appeal is already long gone following all the extensive sex scenes in Season 2.

And don't get me started on how continually worse written and less interesting this story is getting. I'm usually not a stickler for such things but it's just not working with the twist taken and without more of a mystery element to it. It's just....dumb at this point.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
why all my character name like this ?? View attachment 3602509
Which version of the game are you playing and on which device/OS you're playing it? Have you added any mods or translations? Have you renamed your characters?

IMO, it looks like the font file used for displaying names in the text box is broken or missing characters (in the meaning of letters and symbols) specific to some other language and alphabet/character map than English. How or why this could have happened depends on the information about your game version and your system I asked.

Last edited:

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Whelp, I've lost all interest in Inceton games at this point. The one thing that they had going for themselves was a few good character models in this game that they aren't even doing anything with anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: MrMax
3.70 star(s) 237 Votes