May 13, 2018
Trying to re-set the day after the Xmas and Halloween special events and getting the error below.

Anyone know how to fix it? All I get from attempted interactions is the buzzer, so I'm stuck without being able to progress.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 455, in <module>
NameError: name 'finished_xmas_story_2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 455, in script
File "I:\Games\Lust Theory\Lust_Theory_Season_2_v1.2.0_Steam\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "I:\Games\Lust Theory\Lust_Theory_Season_2_v1.2.0_Steam\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "I:\Games\Lust Theory\Lust_Theory_Season_2_v1.2.0_Steam\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
LustTheory
Thu Nov 30 19:04:25 2023
```

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Trying to re-set the day after the Xmas and Halloween special events and getting the error below.

Anyone know how to fix it? All I get from attempted interactions is the buzzer, so I'm stuck without being able to progress.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 455, in script
File "I:\Games\Lust Theory\Lust_Theory_Season_2_v1.2.0_Steam\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "I:\Games\Lust Theory\Lust_Theory_Season_2_v1.2.0_Steam\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "I:\Games\Lust Theory\Lust_Theory_Season_2_v1.2.0_Steam\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
LustTheory
Thu Nov 30 19:04:25 2023
```
it seems that something has happened to the script.rpy file since that is where 'finished_xmas_story_2' is defined. All I can recommend is that you place the file below into your 'game' folder and try it again.

Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh

JimBob01

Jun 29, 2023
16 gig? What the fuck lol. My willy went soft waiting for it. This better be worth it or I'm going to... well I'm not going to do anything but I'll be seething.

• Haha
Reactions: rishu10

CyberShot01

May 16, 2020
I can't start the s02 version on my mac... The game really looks different and the files are not in the .app in an extra game folder.. What happend?

Anjomi

Sep 13, 2018
I've finished the main game, but I still have a missing replay for Nicole. I have classroom "romance" and Lust Time, but the counter says 2/3. When I go to hints for Nicole it says Completed.

Any idea what's missing and how to trigger it?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Do you mean;

Just before you meet carol OR Just before you F!!! all the girls, or when....

I've replayed from Rejecting Megan and Zoe and can't trigger new content.
its after you met her . its in the final free roam section where you can click on the blue ball in the living room .

ExodiusPrime

Aug 5, 2018
I just finished season 1 and I have some questions. I followed the walkthrough but by the end of the game there were some inconsistencies, at the start of episode 9 the guide said I should have 21/21 events, but I only had 19/27, for some reason the game didn't recognize the blackmail event or the barge in event, even though I did do them. I went back and got the blackmail, but the barge in is too far back, is there any way for me to get that event now that I'm in free roam mode, because following the walkthrough's method isn't working anymore. The walkthrough is also missing two hidden events, the fourth no fucks given and perfect day, I got them, and now it's saying I've got 26/27 events and I don't understand why. I also don't understand why the walkthrough and game both end on day 9, but the file says there are 10 days.
I really enjoyed the game and don't want to miss out on any of its content.

kenshiroken

Mar 8, 2018
do the season 2 follow the path i choose in season 1 or its a genereal storyline, cause in the recap its seems to i didnt have the blowjo from zoe, its writin i didnt see for the rest of the day

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
4 planned releases in this month ... if they actually pull it off I might start believing in Christmas miracles again.
And for Lust Bound they just straight up yoinked Jill from BaDik ... why not, she does not have enough scenes there anyway

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes