Masqurin

Dec 30, 2017
tendon sheath inflammation .. thats what u get from this game...
tons over tons over tons of klicking......
no skip, no autoplay, nothing
useless bullshit klicking like a fucking maniac
never seen a game where u have to klick so much, because they are talking and talking and talking and talking and talking over and over and over again while fucking arroiund.
if my wife would talk so much i would kick her out.....
You can turn on "Skip Unseen Dialogue" in the settings to fast forward new dialog

But yeah the sex scenes towards the end of S2 are waaaay too long and wordy, yet none of it really adds anything. Each time I thought it would end they'd just switch to a new position or a new girl also just mindless moaning and going on about how much they want dick, never have I been so bored by a sex scene - if you click through all the scenes in S2E9 it'd probably take over two hours of mindless fucking.

By comparison the scenes in the beach DLC were short and sweet, yeah it's still mostly just fucking but at least each scene had some uniqueness to it and injected some of the girls' personalities, and they didn't drag on with pages and pages of empty dialog. If S3 ever sees the light of day hopefully they'll continue in that direction.

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

Masqurin

Dec 30, 2017
In what part of the game exactly? The new bonus event plays 20 years later. Of course she's older. Or are you talking about a different event?
It's not that she looks older, I think the core of Megan's design is this sort of surfer girl aesthetic which is completely missing from the older version, which makes her pretty much unrecognizable as the same character. Maybe it's the hairstyle, the event where there are a bunch of Megans with different hairstyles also had this problem, they just looked very generic and barely recognizable as Megan.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
season 2 is there but season 1, gofile says file doesnt exist and mega wont load anything
Just checked, and all links in OP for "Season 1" as well as "Season 1 Christmas Event" are working. Haven't checked the torrent link or the compressed version though.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Lust Theory S1 + S2 - Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.
how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

However, some "early" animations containing a sequence of a few pictures remain unchanged.

here is an example of what you can expect ( ):

Download links
Season 1 with christmas event (300 animations) : Mega ;
Season 2 v1.2.0 (1093 animations) : Mega ; Pixeldrain

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mod updated

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
You can turn on "Skip Unseen Dialogue" in the settings to fast forward new dialog

But yeah the sex scenes towards the end of S2 are waaaay too long and wordy, yet none of it really adds anything. Each time I thought it would end they'd just switch to a new position or a new girl also just mindless moaning and going on about how much they want dick, never have I been so bored by a sex scene - if you click through all the scenes in S2E9 it'd probably take over two hours of mindless fucking.

By comparison the scenes in the beach DLC were short and sweet, yeah it's still mostly just fucking but at least each scene had some uniqueness to it and injected some of the girls' personalities, and they didn't drag on with pages and pages of empty dialog. If S3 ever sees the light of day hopefully they'll continue in that direction.
I don't know if you've had sex for more than five minutes, but it usually has a lot of mindless moaning and begging for dick. Maybe broken up with an , " oh God! " or a " fuck me! "
Personally I'm not carry on a whole lot of dialogue, because usually I'm either focusing on pleasing my partner or trying not to orgasm too quickly. Aka a lot of hot mindless fucking lol

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

Chef Lazarus

Jan 2, 2020
im just askng does season 2 keep repeating day too? i have played season 1 and i dont really like repeating day, its just like there is no progression on relationship

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
im just askng does season 2 keep repeating day too? i have played season 1 and i dont really like repeating day, its just like there is no progression on relationship
for a while . you keep repeating the day after season 1 until eventually you move forward to another day .

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes