ShadySkull

Jul 15, 2022
so far there's three complaints:
1. the "walking" animation is too slow and she looks too"relaxed" during combat by walking like that if you get me
2. the jumping animation is literally her rolling up, it looks ridiculous almost like old games on the arcade or something, a bit too dumb
3. some animations are not properly cropped out I assume? cuz I can clearly see a white outline on the characters

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Get the game FREE on my Patreon as a FREE MEMBER

v0.2.2
  • 2 Handjob Finisher Animations Added
  • 1 Handjob Loss Animation Added
  • 2 Footjob Finisher Animations Added
  • 3 Footjob Loss Animation Added
  • 1 Ass Worship Finisher Animations Added
  • 1 Ass WorshipLoss Animation Added
  • Reorganized Combo Finisher Activation Structure (Different every 5 hits)
  • Added Foot Fetish voice lines for Footjob scenes

Tugger

Jan 18, 2022
Wait, so is this not animated? I don't see a tag for it but the intro thumbnail thing and what not seem like it would be.

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Wait, so is this not animated? I don't see a tag for it but the intro thumbnail thing and what not seem like it would be.
It is animated, I just forgot to tag it

However it's animated in the old school low frame rate sprite style games like Mortal Kombat on supernintendo.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Battle Fuck Combo system is too good of a idea. Hopeful this game actually gets to a state where it has a bunch of content and more indepth system.

dddkder

Apr 7, 2024
It has butt style right now,but only a little pussy sence. will pussy style be add in future?

misopaced

Mar 11, 2018
i'm downloading the game from the devs patreon and it keeps shutting down saying it contains a virus. Does anyone else have this problem and/or know a way to get a clean version of the game?

Aerisetta

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
i'm downloading the game from the devs patreon and it keeps shutting down saying it contains a virus. Does anyone else have this problem and/or know a way to get a clean version of the game?
Even for the latest version?

There's no virus, it's just silly anti virus overly sensitive to small indie games

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes