• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Сan I view all the scenes or pictures separately inside the game files or somewhere else?
You get the scenes from using a finishing move inside the game on an enemy.
the scene that plays depends which stance you are using and the combo count when you finish them OR get grabbed by the enemy when they flash pink
Right now there are 3 stances
Hands, Feet and Ass

Last edited:

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
How do I get past the 2nd stage? The enemies just don't stop spawning, and I can't proceed in either direction.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
I swear that I saw a changelog somewhere for a version 0.2.1 that mentioned sex. Am I tripping?

But anyhow the dev has my support, the MC's vibe reminds me of Duke Nukem but sex and I can really get behind her design, and that's to say I wouldn't mind her smothering me with her muscular behind after beating the eve-living shit out of me. I need more of this.

SpankedHams

May 6, 2021
Good animations, like the idea, but those are some UGLY feet :/
Those toes long as hell, I mean, she got fingers for toes lol

Metarux

Aug 23, 2018
Same gameplay but huge graphical improvement ,honestly,the daz 3d render is a lot better than old femtality mmd,the animation still a bit wacky tho,great work

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
I swear that I saw a changelog somewhere for a version 0.2.1 that mentioned sex. Am I tripping?

But anyhow the dev has my support, the MC's vibe reminds me of Duke Nukem but sex and I can really get behind her design, and that's to say I wouldn't mind her smothering me with her muscular behind after beating the eve-living shit out of me. I need more of this.
There is, it was on the 20th, and it's locked behind the 3rd tier on Patreon, the prologue story mode has sex scenes in it.

Reactions: damnson1111
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes