VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes
Mar 29, 2021
Hi Vilkas Creative, I'm sorry to bother you, but I'd like to ask if you maybe plan to publish the reworked version of Lust of Pain on Steam too, sometime in the future. I mean, if there's no copyright issues with the music and the real people on some PC displays could be blurred or changed, nothing seems to prevent the game to do well on the platform! :)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hi Vilkas Creative, I'm sorry to bother you, but I'd like to ask if you maybe plan to publish the reworked version of Lust of Pain on Steam too, sometime in the future. I mean, if there's no copyright issues with the music and the real people on some PC displays could be blurred or changed, nothing seems to prevent the game to do well on the platform! :)
are you going to ask this at every game you know?

Mar 29, 2021
If it hasn't been said or asked and answered before, if the game isn't too new, if the developer is reachable here on the forum and if I kinda like the game, yes ;)
I think it's a kind of information that will interest some other users as well and that, sooner or later, is a legit question to ask after all :)

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Yes, this guy is sus as fuck. Just searched, he's doing this posting in almost every game thread since days (only checked the last 50 posts from him, all are the same "steam" askings). Probably a scam or, who knows, he get's money for doing that. Time to report that weirdo.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yes, this guy is sus as fuck. Just searched, he's doing this posting in almost every game thread since days (only checked the last 50 posts from him, all are the same "steam" askings). Probably a scam or, who knows, he get's money for doing that. Time to report that weirdo.
exactly my thinking

Mar 29, 2021
exactly my thinking
No, I'm genuinely asking for these information because I'm interested in it, I don't have any business with Steam, however I also know that I'm not the only one who seeks for this info.

I am really very sorry if by asking for an additional method to pay and support a developer I am hurting your feelings, or hurting anyone. In fact, feel very free to Ignore me with the appropriate button, just as I'm going to do right ahead and do it with you, because roughly these kinds of questions will be pretty much my only contribution to the discussions, i.e., asking if there will ever be a plan to publish a title on an extra platform that allows those who want to pay a developer for their work (y)
I apologize to the author for this present off-topic.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
No, I'm genuinely asking for these information because I'm interested in it, I don't have any business with Steam, however I also know that I'm not the only one who seeks for this info.

I am really very sorry if by asking for an additional method to pay and support a developer I am hurting your feelings, or hurting anyone. In fact, feel very free to Ignore me with the appropriate button, just as I'm going to do right ahead and do it with you, because roughly these kinds of questions will be pretty much my only contribution to the discussions, i.e., asking if there will ever be a plan to publish a title on an extra platform that allows those who want to pay a developer for their work (y)
Screenshot_2.png

...mkay

and you have by far not enough ability to "hurt my feelings" - you just act sus - period

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

Hurting my feelings? No, oc not. But this mass posting is getting on my nerves a bit. This was actually already the fifth time here I had to read that - what made me now curious. And as said, your behaviour is really sus (and of course you hide your account, too...). Well, we will see. You do you, but If I stumble on to many of these "steam invites" again it's time for the staff to decide if your actions are really "only contribution".

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes