VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes
Dec 14, 2021
The first impression is not bad.
- - Pleasant, light music.
- Low-resolution graphics in the prologue intentionally to show the past. A good move by the author!
- A good impression about my father, a touching one about my mother. In general, the beginning catches the heart.
- I especially like that there is no mat! It's nice to read. And the text itself is interesting.
- - An unusual and beautiful name of one of the heroines - You.
- Women look beautiful.
- The older sister does not arouse interest in herself yet, because her external image has been seen more than once in other games, and behaves audaciously, which can also be seen many times in other games. Her name is unusual and beautiful - Nissan.
- And there is also a friend with the name Kakau. Unusual, but, like the rest of the names, it sounds beautiful))

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
In the rework we are preparing, everything will depend on the choice, new routes will be created, you will sleep with whoever you want and reject whoever you want, as for the language issue, we found someone to help us, thanks.
I haven't tried this yet. Still waiting for the developer to respond to whether any of these tags are option? I am not interested in playing any game that forces unwanted kinks on the player.

Reactions: battali0n

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
unofficial proofread ch1-3
I don't know how a translator could mix up brother and sister (Cacau was mentioned as a brother by Clara twice)...
Very good, Boehser. Are sure you're not an NES? Native English Speaker ;)

(as for the language issue, we found someone to help us)
I Look forward to the changes.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
if i knew this will be converted to a KN i would stopped playing the last update......the mc is a bonehead for me he say one thing do the opposite and if he really want something why dont go after that? in this update the bad come to worst ..wjy dont tell to cacau sister that her BF is a piece of shit>? he is so centerd in himself that he doesnt see anything around him .new girl seems to be a little biased ,his stepmom doesnt care in one scene and she cares to much in another. alot of confusing situations for nothing .i dont think the dev have a clear isea of what he is doing . he have something good if he can stop fooling around with more characters and the psycho drama of the mc.use thr words of mc father ....be the man

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
i thought the game name was Lust and Pain lmao because it pretty sure is feeling like Lust and Pain. Lust from playing the game and Pain from reading engrish.

• Haha
Reactions: PickleSteve
Sep 16, 2019
1682601153662.png
that was the most dramatic part for me as a türk xD. good renders and might be a good story after touches with upcoming rework. execution most important part of a story telling imho, and game need some improvements at that department like some minor transition renders and good writing.

happy to hear finding a proofreading; even he/she pronouns is messed up in the game for now. also need more variables in coding and structure for choices, not just go for a li or not, for other choices too.

good job and good luck mates; her şey çok güzel olacak :).

Jun 21, 2020
I liked the game only because of the Thea content, as soon as her scenes were over I started skipping as i didn't want to be forced to fuck some ugly ass goblin faced women. The little flirting, teasing and the overall banter with Thea made the game more lively. I didn't like the latest update as it became more serious and boring. Thea got little bit boring in the update, i would want the old Thea back!:love:

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
I liked the game only because of the Thea content, as soon as her scenes were over I started skipping as i didn't want to be forced to fuck some ugly ass goblin faced women. The little flirting, teasing and the overall banter with Thea made the game more lively. I didn't like the latest update as it became more serious and boring. Thea got little bit boring in the update, i would want the old Thea back!:love:
You are right, Thea is hot, she is best part of this VN. Mostly Thea content for now on please.

Jazzmatazz

Aug 3, 2021
I totally love it,wonderful renders and a nice story.
Oke it might have typos but i still did enjoy it.Keep it up Dev (y)

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Just finished the current version, and I see a lot of potential: great work so far, visually, because the english....I can't remember seeing something like this. Somebody needs to help the dev.

And I need more Thea! Preferably with a bush. :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xxxavier and MikeOG

Toekage

Feb 19, 2021
This game is great so far! there are a lot of issues with the grammer. I chose to edit the scripts rpy file and fix the changes with the dialogues. Keep it up!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes