3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

LappoDan

Mar 9, 2021
Thea looks like a cheap whore right now. I understand that there are lovers of this appearance, but in the previous version of the game there was a tension between her objective social role as a responsible mother of the family and her sexuality - real and potential. And now this tension in the game is lost and, accordingly, the game has become less interesting

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Usually a rework makes the original obsolete/redundant when it's by the same dev. = probably abandoned and is tagged as such. Different models and change of story, from what I can tell mostly removing stepcest (or incest with patch) in an effort to kiss Patreon's asses = yet another boring vanilla AVN probably not worth subbing to if everything else Patreon doesn't like has been removed and not even planned as well.
Removed incest? Is frustrating that most devs still use patreon:mad:

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
Usually a rework means improving renders and story... Unfortunately I am with those as seeing this rework as a step backwards in both. The original was much more interesting, even though the story is similar - somehow the original seemed more engaging. I get that the artist felt a need to "age-up" Thea, but in some shots Nisse looks to have been put into the time machine too, and Julia.... good lord! She looks as old if not older than Thea, now. Hopefully, a balance can be found between the previous version and this new version. Perhaps it will work out down the road.

Vilkas Creative

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Usually a rework makes the original obsolete/redundant when it's by the same dev. = probably abandoned and is tagged as such. Different models and change of story, from what I can tell mostly removing stepcest (or incest with patch) in an effort to kiss Patreon's asses = yet another boring vanilla AVN probably not worth subbing to if everything else Patreon doesn't like has been removed and not even planned as well.
you can't be stupid enough to make this assessment without playing the game or knowing the story or playing the game and making this assessment and even if I did it under the force of patreon, your thoughts are very stupid, we don't make these games for your stupid fantasies, we tell a story and we make money from it. What do you think we are wasting our time so you can masturbate in peace

Last edited by a moderator:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
you can't be stupid enough to make this assessment without playing the game or knowing the story or playing the game and making this assessment and even if I did it under the force of patreon, your thoughts are very stupid, we don't make these games for your stupid fantasies, we tell a story and we make money from it. What do you think we are wasting our time so you can masturbate in peace, you lame creep!
Hahahahahahahah!
You didn't have to go that hard on homie :ROFLMAO:
But yea, the characters all look worse than they did previously. It's not their fault for pointing it out, especially when they are leaving examples as feed back. Don't be so sensitive about feedback, and just take the constructive critique humbly and grow your customer base. I wish you the best in the future even if you use my reply to attack me after this lol.

Vilkas Creative

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Hahahahahahahah!
You didn't have to go that hard on homie :ROFLMAO:
But yea, the characters all look worse than they did previously. It's not their fault for pointing it out, especially when they are leaving examples as feed back. Don't be so sensitive about feedback, and just take the constructive critique humbly and grow your customer base. I wish you the best in the future even if you use my reply to attack me after this lol.
We take feedback into account, but we are tired of stupid judgments, no one is looking at the mouth of the patreon, there is no incest and ntr in our game from the very beginning, but we are tired of stupid conversations that are presented as if there is, and yes, I am calling out to everyone who reads this, we are making this game for commercial purposes!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I must say i like the reworked version overall, especialy that we are now given choices about the LI paths.
Thought i'm curious which of the girls will be full LI's, so far the only ones i like are Thea, Bella, Linda and Lillie.

Some girls seem to have a problem with their lips/mouth thought.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
As for incest, I agree with the developer when he says that there never was (at most a stepcest) as for the issue of the look of some girls, I agree with the criticism from the staff that it really got worse, but I'm sure that this will be solved by dev in the next updates.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
People are out here posting just to shit directly on the characters and Dev picks someone who gave criticism and hoped the for best for the Dev going forward to call stupid multiple times?

"It's a bold strategy Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for him".

Did you expect all the feedback you get to be agreeing with you? Were you not telling a story for commercial purposes before the rework? If you were already telling the story like you wanted why rework it at all?

Feel free to call me stupid all you want, at the end of the day I was not even able to finish the release (but my issues were dialog focused which is excusable as not everybody has the same first language)

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
They all look uglier,older...Seeing Julia i got the feeling that MC was from Fringe tv series and he cheeted with time jump to look 10 yrs younger than Julia. Now we need another re-work to put back like before,geez. Some devs makes poll with old and new faces so they can know how players feel about it.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I must say i like the reworked version, especialy that we are now given choices about the LI paths.
Thought i'm curious which of the girls will be full LI's, so far the only ones i like are Thea, Bella, Linda and Lillie.
Some girls seem to have a problem with their lips/mauth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea. Those lips be nightmare fuel. Doubt many guys wanna be eaten kissed by those things. :LOL:

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes