VN - Ren'Py - Lust of Pain: Rework [Ep. 7] [Vilkas Creative]

1. 3.00 star(s)

honkyfifteen

I am liking this rework version. The story seems much more structured now and dialogues make sense. The renders are good and overall a good looking game.
    But there are still some drawbacks
    - Too little choices. Game just feels like a long kinetic novel. Many scenes in game which I had no desire to play through were just forced on me.
    - I feel the dev is going overboard in adding girls. There are just too many already and I see new ones appearing in the latest chapter. If the dev can handle proper branches , then all good, but its just making it more complex.
    - In continuation to my last point, dev has set some persistent variables with LI's, but the those variables should be properly used. For eg in one scene MC thinks that cacau wants to be friends with benefits, but in my playthrough I rejected her. So that dialogue doesn't make any sense. If you are going to define variables, then please use them properly. Such mistakes really break immersion.

Hoping the dev provides more choices to players in the coming episodes and actually make those choices matter. Even a wrong dialogue in the wrong place is a pet peeve for me. I might change my rating after that.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Call of Booty

Dev just managed to kill very promising,beautiful story with hot babes,by doing complete unnecessary re-work on girls,making them older and uglier. Reason it seems to be that we have now more options to choose Lis,but with that new look it just made me not wanting to do with them anything sexually. I give 2 stars only because of the story ,even deserving only one,thanks to re-work. Btw,whatever options I have to get rid of Julia,she is still poping on and now even uglier,brrrr.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Before I Forget

Remakes aren't often a good sign but in this case it was needed and at least the Dev tried to address some of the problems with the original version.

Story:

The story is much better structured this time around, the transitions are better, the dialogue still needs some work but it's getting there and that's what counts. There's a lot of beautiful women to choose from but none of them are forced on you, you're just playing the field into you find what you're looking for. I'm sure the harem crowd will get a kick out of this(maybe not). Now some are in relationships but then again has that ever stopped anyone?

Renders:

A diverse variety of hotties to choose from as I mentioned, different flavors, curvaceous figures.. maybe missing a few petites.

The clipping is very visible here, there's a lot of instances where there's poke through on the belt areas, waist and, of course the nipple area.

Dialogue:

As I mentioned, it's still far from perfect but it's getting better so there's that.

Overall, I'll add this to my list and kudos to the Devs for trying to improve.