Remmurd Kaos

Apr 30, 2021
This game is really good and i see a good future for it but like everyone has said sadly, and i am bet the Dev is tired to hear it, it is too buggy to play right now so i will play a few to play it again but like i see it is good and i can't wait until it is a little bit fixed

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Seems if you do anything at night you will get the message I am tired and the whole next day. Also using skip too much will make it to where you can no longer access the map/menu.

It does feel a lot more responsive though and looks better, also no issues when playing any sex scenes and changing camera/speeds.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
is this like animal crossing version of the sex game?
No idea, never played the game. :ROFLMAO:
I have an issue where every other day is skipped.
I'm on it, there are indeed some issues with days passing twice (it shouldn't be systematic normally).
the dialogue with Tracy and game, are blocked when i upgrade the farm for the 3 area when i choose the first choice "i dont want to get hurt", the second one is safe...
It will be fixed for the next version, thanks for reporting it!
This game is really good and i see a good future for it but like everyone has said sadly, and i am bet the Dev is tired to hear it, it is too buggy to play right now so i will play a few to play it again but like i see it is good and i can't wait until it is a little bit fixed
It's really what saddens me the most, all these bugs! :confused:
But it was inevitable that there would be many with this revamped version, I had to recode everything entirely to adapt it to the new engine, so it's like launching a new game.
And considering the number of bugs I fixed while testing the game (which took me 5 days instead of half a day as originally planned! o_O), it's not surprising that there are still some left! You should be able to finish the entire content normally, but I can't guarantee that there won't be any blocking issues like with Tracy above (I couldn't test all the possibilities).

Save often! I'll try to put the auto-save back for the next version if I have time.
It does feel a lot more responsive though and looks better, also no issues when playing any sex scenes and changing camera/speeds.
Thank you, positive feedback is also pleasing ! (y)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I had to pick "if you say so" instead "i don't you to hurt yourself" to upgrade the farm with plot 3. The love option is bugged.

Reiaa

Mar 2, 2018
I'm stuck on Leslie's route the hint is to make her visit the farm and avoid awkward situations with Tracy. However I don't see any dialogue to invite her. I maxed all researches, ferts and seeds so idk what to do

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm stuck on Leslie's route the hint is to make her visit the farm and avoid awkward situations with Tracy. However I don't see any dialogue to invite her. I maxed all researches, ferts and seeds so idk what to do
Visit the Farm on Friday Night as far as I recall

Reactions: Reiaa

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
You need to trigger a sex scene with Tracy (they all work except the last one which happens at dusk).

Reactions: Reiaa

CptMorgan

Jul 17, 2021
If u run out of money at any point in game while your plants need maitanance fee or whatever it's called u will not be able to plant any more plants ever and will need to restart, will need fix real bad

Jkess

Dec 12, 2020
where is the autosave that i can back up to? its not showing up on any of the load or save screens so like wtf

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes