• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
bewolftreize

Irina:

She asks me every time to fertilize her furry when I sell her some vegebubbles even after I had already sex with the furry. Doesn't make any sense. Her affection also doesn't advance (remains 0). Neither when I have sex with the furry nor when I let her finish me off. Is that intended to be the case?

I'm playing 2.0.5.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
bewolftreize

Irina:

She asks me every time to fertilize her furry when I sell her some vegebubbles even after I had already sex with the furry. Doesn't make any sense. Her affection also doesn't advance (remains 0). Neither when I have sex with the furry nor when I let her finish me off. Is that intended to be the case?

I'm playing 2.0.5.
Indeed, the scene shouldn't replay each time. Thanks for reporting it; I'll fix it for the next update!

As for now, some characters like Irina and Berry don't offer a way to increase their affection yet. It's a feature that will come later.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Indeed, the scene shouldn't replay each time. Thanks for reporting it; I'll fix it for the next update!

As for now, some characters like Irina and Berry don't offer a way to increase their affection yet. It's a feature that will come later.
The same applies also to Penny telling me for weeks that she ill need different vegebubbles the next week and coming up with the three week schedule plan. Normally also should only happen once.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
bewolftreize

It seems I found a game breaking error right now.
When Tracy finishes preparing the third field and talks with the MC, the MC tells her that he should pay her a salary. At that moment the text doesn't continue any more. Even skipping doesn't work. The MC also appears twice at different position on the screen during their talk.
1715037287164.png

Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
bewolftreize

It seems I found a game breaking error right now.
When Tracy finishes preparing the third field and talks with the MC, the MC tells her that he should pay her a salary. At that moment the text doesn't continue any more. Even skipping doesn't work. The MC also appears twice at different position on the screen during their talk.
View attachment 3610369
That bug has been reported and internally fixed for the next update.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
OK, thanks. Then I have to wait for the next update now.
If you chose the love path on every other choice then you can continue with the corruption choice and still be on the love path.
It won't change much, just a few lines of text.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
If you chose the love path on every other choice then you can continue with the corruption choice and still be on the love path.
It won't change much, just a few lines of text.
My problem is that right now I'm frozen in place here because the game doesn't continue. I didn't save for about an hour or so and would lose quite an amount of progress.
Therefore I'll wait for the next update which should fix this error.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
The same applies also to Penny telling me for weeks that she ill need different vegebubbles the next week and coming up with the three week schedule plan. Normally also should only happen once.
Yep, I fixed it too. Thanks again.

My problem is that right now I'm frozen in place here because the game doesn't continue. I didn't save for about an hour or so and would lose quite an amount of progress.
Therefore I'll wait for the next update which should fix this error.
That's understandable. Hopefully, the fix should allow you to continue from that point (next update should be towards the end of next week).

throwaway722

Sep 15, 2020
i am still having trouble moving the save data from lust farm 1.10 to 2.05
i am sure i followed the steps one to one

nikedelta

Jun 30, 2020
I just simply can't get a single very good quality orbel. It works for every other type of veg, but orbel literally does not show up,am i the only one with this issue? I have no idea what to do to progress with ninie if i cant even get the goddam good quality orbel. I reached the point where i have around 200ish normal orbels and none good quality, not to talk the 300 days that passed ingame.

Last edited:

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I just simply can't get a single very good quality orbel. It works for every other type of veg, but orbel literally does not show up,am i the only one with this issue? I have no idea what to do to progress with ninie if i cant even get the goddam good quality orbel. I reached the point where i have around 200ish normal orbels and none good quality, not to talk the 300 days that passed ingame.
Unless the game has changed with the 2.0 update (new game engine), by progressing enough with Leslie and Tracy you should have access to research for fertilizers. Some of the fertilizers guaranties you to get quality veegees.
I haven't progressed that far yet in my current playthrough on the new engine so I can't be sure this will solve your problem on the current version but it's worth a try.

Edit : I progressed a little bit more and got the fertilizers and managed to get full harvests of quality orbles. But I already had some quality orbles before using fertilizers.
Also I'm really surprised that you have 300 in game days. I'm at day 48. But to be fair I already knew quite a bit about the game since this is my 2nd playthrough.
I mainly focused on Tracy and Leslie to start of because I knew that it would unlock more farm plots and research for new veegees and fertilizers.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes