• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
No, that can't be the case. I had my PC completely rebuilt at the beginning of January 2024 and it was expensive enough, so no, I just think the game is junk and old
Oh ok, so the Dev should low the quality of the game or use another engine

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Speppo82 and kaintheblood are your graphics card drivers up to date ?
Do you have the latest directX installed ?
What OS are you using ?
Those are all major factors that could impact whether you are able to run the game or not.

My PC is starting to get old but I'm able to run the game without any problem.
For reference here are my specs :
processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
RAM : 32 Gb DDR3 1866 MHz
Graphics card : Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 - 4 Gb Vram

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
who's suppose to cook for grandma? literally tried to talk to every person in game. the "hint" is f*cking useless lol

same with leslie, been ready to leave for 10 days and just refuses? no idea how to trigger

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
who's suppose to cook for grandma? literally tried to talk to every person in game. the "hint" is f*cking useless lol

same with leslie, been ready to leave for 10 days and just refuses? no idea how to trigger
Ninie is the one that cooks for Ornella. If you don't have the option yet then you need to progress more with Ninie.

I have the same problem with Leslie, if I find a solution I'll get back to you.

Reactions: simpleguy787
May 3, 2018
Which one did you enter?
If you input 'iwantocheat', then just click the stats or money tabs you want to increase and then tap 'resume'.

If it's the gallery code, just check the now unl9cked gallery ...

That's it.
where is the Unlocking the Gallery ???????

beris96

Jan 12, 2022
OMG!!! game work for me AGAIN!!!
I'm still using a low end graphics card BUT I just added some extra RAM to my shitty PC (up to 20GB) and game ran without any errors.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Speppo82 and kaintheblood are your graphics card drivers up to date ?
Do you have the latest directX installed ?
What OS are you using ?
Those are all major factors that could impact whether you are able to run the game or not.

My PC is starting to get old but I'm able to run the game without any problem.
For reference here are my specs :
processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
RAM : 32 Gb DDR3 1866 MHz
Graphics card : Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 - 4 Gb Vram
Latest DirectX installed
Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X
RAM: 64GB DDR5 RAM
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
Operating system: Win 10 Pro 64bit

I've actually never had any problems with games like this here, only a few times because of the Japanese language and stuff like that

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Latest DirectX installed
Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X
RAM: 64GB DDR5 RAM
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
Operating system: Win 10 Pro 64bit

I've actually never had any problems with games like this here, only a few times because of the Japanese language and stuff like that
With those specs you shouldn't have any problem running the game.
The only other thing I could think of is maybe your microsoft visual C++ is not up to date or totally missing.
There might be other pilots/drivers/redistribuables that I'm forgetting.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
With those specs you shouldn't have any problem running the game.
The only other thing I could think of is maybe your microsoft visual C++ is not up to date or totally missing.
There might be other pilots/drivers/redistribuables that I'm forgetting.
I'm running a similar configuration with my PC, slightly lower spec myself.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
How to finish the fucking task with the microscope?
When talking to Ninie, Penny, Debbie, and Leslie, you should find the solution.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OMG!!! game work for me AGAIN!!!
I'm still using a low end graphics card BUT I just added some extra RAM to my shitty PC (up to 20GB) and game ran without any errors.
That's great news !

On my end, I'm still trying to configure the engine. I followed a tutorial that *might* solve the video memory issue. The problem is, I have no way to test it on my end, so we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed.

The next update should arrive before the weekend. I'm not making any promises because if it's not smooth, it won't be included, but there will probably be the autosave system + rollback system (including, of course, lots of bug fixes and little of new content).

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
When talking to Ninie, Penny, Debbie, and Leslie, you should find the solution.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's great news !

On my end, I'm still trying to configure the engine. I followed a tutorial that *might* solve the video memory issue. The problem is, I have no way to test it on my end, so we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed.

The next update should arrive before the weekend. I'm not making any promises because if it's not smooth, it won't be included, but there will probably be the autosave system + rollback system (including, of course, lots of bug fixes and little of new content).
You cant release a sort of demo like last time?

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes