Unreal Engine Lust Hostel [EA] [Seekmindstudio]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
the New game button doesn't work...
I finally got it to go, i just changed resolutions a few times and restarted - not that a specific resolution wont work, but it seems to hang a lot on menu with nothing happening when you click new game.... just toggle resolution to something else, then toggle back to your original, then close and restart and try again.

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
One more buged game to collection ;) , Ui is total mess, but the bigest problem... first person camera addet to head bone, so drunk efect :sick:, fov... ? Maybe this "Game" created in one day ? Mauntea Framework: Dialogue system + Daz retarget to ABP_Many ( no time to fix hero fingers rotation ) :D I don't know why, but this project makes me smile :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
i have cheaked the game its the people in the game the qwality is not that good, just go in one of the folders there is a 64bit file install it. it will work this looks good only the people in the game they are not so mutch realistic, my english is a bit bad lol I am not a gamer expert.

YC11

Oct 22, 2021
This shit was a complete fever dream, the building, the voices, the characters, the motion sickness.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I don't know if it's just me but this whole game seems to move at an agonizingly slow rate of speed.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes