• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine - Lust Hostel [EA] [Seekmindstudio]

1. 1.00 star(s)

BadgerBait

You have to jump through hoops to even get the game to start and no consideration is given to people who may not be able to use the default keybindings.

If you expect a game to start when you hit new game or you want to use something other than WASD, find a different game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6429274

Version: Early Access
    Firstly I loved the idea. I really did. The thing is that it's just not... good. the game has some bugs with the pause menu and the TTS is just shit, the dev just used a simple TTS from some website which is fine most of the times, but didn't really put attention to the actual output, the speech sound like a demented guy talking too fast and does not sound natural.

Map is fine, simple buildings and props. But TOO MUCH ROOMS, I actually wondered for like 7 min just to know where i am going.

Walking is just TERRIBLE, you can only go back and forward. and the FOV is just giving you Epilepsy, i get it that they wanted to make it Life like, BUT PLEASE do some adjustments to it.

after you talk to some characters you get a warining that someone is fucking so you can go look at the computer, i have no problem with that, its just that you can actualy hear them fucking before you even get to the Computer, the sound is just infront of you , so stupid spontanic, the tone of the sound is not located near the room. just make the sound more loud when you get near the room.

And let's talk about when you actually get to see the camera. since this is a sex game you can just fly around the room and see from every angel you want, but if you ask me i think there sould be spesific spots where the camera needs to be, look to the sids and zoom thats it. but you can even control the speed of them fucking which i am not a fan for that, that just takes the whole idea of the game, try to make it more spontanic.

Sex animation is just like every other project I've seen, not too terrible but still, Meh. and yeah it's kinda broken. I didn't actually manage to exit the scene and just left the game out of boredom.

Overall the game has a lot to work on and needs to do some adjustments, cool idea and it has some potential looking forward to seeing the changes i hope to see, if not then this game is RIP to me.