HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
It is a fake ntr scene like "if female character is not an LI, the it is not ntr"!!
She is a slut in the game. She was in a blowjob duty with headmaster, when mc first meeting her
HansDampf788
Why would I want to see a scene like that? I never understand why Devs put shit like this in games. It's also a bad sign the Dev might put actual NTR in the game in the future.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I haven't played the game yet so what are you talking about some NTR shit?
It's a scene of a side character being a degenerate more than anything else. You don't see any action. Only
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NTR will NOT happen in this game and your character will NOT get cucked. It didn't occur to me anyone would think of that scene as anything like that but I do have a twisted sense of humour sometimes. Apologies for this.
How grindy is the sandbox?
Shouldn't be grindy at all I believe. You go to the right place at the right time and start the event. It's a sandbox due to the number of girls and the fact that many will be optional with different fetishes.
The only prerequisite for some events (about 3 I think?) is money that you make daily and get from other events. $$$ gain is also increased if you switch off the minigames.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's a scene of a side character being a degenerate more than anything else. You don't see any action. Only
NTR will NOT happen in this game and your character will NOT get cucked. It didn't occur to me anyone would think of that scene as anything like that but I do have a twisted sense of humour sometimes. Apologies for this.
You don't see too much in the scene, but you see enough. She is a side character, despite this I don't like the scene too much (I don't really like it at all).

Otherwise the game is pretty good.

However, when the MC thinks he will miss Mizuki's bigger breasts... maybe I'm weird, but I prefer her original breasts.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I found a bug on the beach, in the evening, when you talk to Asuka, it jumps to the screen where Mizuki asks, in the park, if you want to play blackjack.

Mar 22, 2020
Maybe I'm stupid, but the 1in3 minigame, how do you play it?
I click on 3 of the same thing (as per instructions) and nothing happens ...

Ok, I figured it out, you need 3+ in a line

Last edited:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
so anyone found the girl you can get preggo yet
Unlock the beach, do one Natalie event, visit the bar. Plus
I found a bug on the beach, in the evening, when you talk to Asuka, it jumps to the screen where Mizuki asks, in the park, if you want to play blackjack.
Thanks for the report. I'm aware of this issue. Funny, pretty sure I checked her a few times and it worked ok so I must have messed something up in the last few days.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Xiongmao
Another images missing problem

I think it is better to Stop adding fake ntr scenes & remove existing ones (like iroha-headmaster scene)
Was there an NTR scene with characters from another game? I don't remember if I've seen it in this game or another. If it's in this one, that would be another scene to delete.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Was there an NTR scene with characters from another game? I don't remember if I've seen it in this game or another. If it's in this one, that would be another scene to delete.
Klaus scene ?? There is a scene in which Klaus jacking off to an anime ntr....

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Klaus scene ?? There is a scene in which Klaus jacking off to an anime ntr....
I don't remember if the scene was in this game or in some other that I have played. That's why I said that if it does exist, because I'm not sure I'm screwing it up. Has the game a gallery? I guess that if it is we can see if the scene is in this game or not.

Mar 22, 2020
Helen, evening date, where is she to start the event? I can't find her in the evening.
The guide says she's in the University in the evening, but I can't find her.

I get the same Asuka evening beach bug as well with it jumping to a Kitsune evenit

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I think it is better to Stop adding fake ntr scenes & remove existing ones (like iroha-headmaster scene)
I still wouldn't call it fake ntr or anything like that but I hear you. I'll look into it and try to figure something out regarding the old scenes. Just plain removing stuff doesn't usually work and it has to be replaced with something else.

Helen, evening date, where is she to start the event? I can't find her in the evening.
The guide says she's in the University in the evening, but I can't find her.
She should be there unless you unlocked the circle room already.
Edit: Right. Looks like I messed up when editing the university locations and she doesn't show up. You can avoid this by triggering her other event at noon or afternoon. Then she'll transfer to another location and you'll be able to talk with her.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020
She should be there unless you unlocked the circle room already.
Edit: Right. Looks like I messed up when editing the university locations and she doesn't show up. You can avoid this by triggering her other event at noon or afternoon. Then she'll transfer to another location and you'll be able to talk with her.
Cheers, I'll try again, but last time I saw Helen at noon I just the option to play the memory game.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Cheers, I'll try again, but last time I saw Helen at noon I just the option to play the memory game.
Yeah, I'm looking at it right now and it seems I double messed up. You have to wait until afternoon and the event will trigger. Apologies for this. There's a lot of stuff to check during beta testing so I just hold CTRL and spam time skip until the event triggers.

Will fix this in the next update.

Pringlesrock

Aug 20, 2016
Fun game. However I encountered a bug while doing the first battle minigame. I can ignore it and continue but I thought I'd post it here just in case. This appears to happen after every attack when the damage numbers appear over the rats.

Also, while I enjoy the minigames a goal of what score to hit in game would be welcome. For instance, after I turned off minigames because of the bug above I noticed that I got a new scene in the burger joint. If I knew what score to hit (in-game) that would be welcome. Though perhaps I missed a clue.

Once again great game and I look forward to more of it. Normally I find male supporting characters annoying, but Klaus is pretty funny most of the time.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Why my mc always saying "no" to preggo girl at beach when she invites him ??
That when it happens? I don't remember the MC talking to a pregnant woman beyond what happens the first time on the beach (with the MC's sand castle).

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes