• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mejora

Jan 26, 2018
Personally, if there has to be a rape in the game I prefer it to be like the one you have exposed. Surely I won't see it, but I'd rather the MC not be the rapist.
Same, I love it when the girl is too edged that her lust takes over and fucks you senselessly, i think its called primal sex, where the girl is the hunter and the guy the prey. And regarding the other way around, only if its consented like rape play.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I started working on the next update.
Sadly can't post images (prob because I'm using a proxy? Don't know). So have some links instead.

I'm working on a new screen that will allow you to switch minigames on/off. Looks like this atm. It's still WIP so prob gonna look a bit different.

As for fetishes and options, I should be able to do most stuff an optional thing as with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or maybe Harem Hotel and the 'put her on edge' thing.

@rKnight had a good laugh, thanks.

Edit: Forgot to mention. Will alter minigame rewards as well. Especially 1in3 (bejeweled or w/e) and maybe add some other 'buffs' like the neko overtimer.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Same, I love it when the girl is too edged that her lust takes over and fucks you senselessly, i think its called primal sex, where the girl is the hunter and the guy the prey. And regarding the other way around, only if its consented like rape play.
It isn't something that turns me on, the truth. Neither do rape play. The same I'm weird, but everyone likes what they like.

I started working on the next update.
Sadly can't post images (prob because I'm using a proxy? Don't know). So have some links instead.

I'm working on a new screen that will allow you to switch minigames on/off. Looks like this atm. It's still WIP so prob gonna look a bit different.

As for fetishes and options, I should be able to do most stuff an optional thing as with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or maybe Harem Hotel and the 'put her on edge' thing.

@rKnight had a good laugh, thanks.

Edit: Forgot to mention. Will alter minigame rewards as well. Especially 1in3 (bejeweled or w/e) and maybe add some other 'buffs' like the neko overtimer.
I finished the current update. The game is pretty good, except for the minigames.

Also, for once I decided to check the gallery (I never usually do it, but this time I wanted to see if I was missing something by not doing the minigames) and I see that Helen has 4 closed scenes that says "Slideshow Locked". Do they have to do with the minigames?. And another scene, I think with the manager of the burger joint, also related to the minigames? If so, it would be nice to be able to watch the scenes without having to win the minigames. In any other case, it would be nice to know how to unlock them (for once I see the gallery, I will ask how to complete it)

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Yes. You can unlock a few glossary pictures and slideshows for Helen and a scene with the manager by playing them.
I have just finished some changes and you can now turn the minigames on and off. Will come with the next update.

My idea is to leave collectible magazines (like in Being a Dik) scattered over different locations that will become available when you switch off a minigame. That way you'll be able to still unlock the rewards. For now that's only 3 Helen slideshows and glossary pics but I will add something else with the update.
There's also a few extra, different scenes if you disable the minigame but run into an event that expects it. For example in the sewers you get a few scenes of fighting the rats.

Also, some magazines will be available even if you leave the minigames on.

Edit: Appreciate the feedback guys. Thank you.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes. You can unlock a few glossary pictures and slideshows for Helen and a scene with the manager by playing them.
I have just finished some changes and you can now turn the minigames on and off. Will come with the next update.

My idea is to leave collectible magazines (like in Being a Dik) scattered over different locations that will become available when you switch off a minigame. That way you'll be able to still unlock the rewards. For now that's only 3 Helen slideshows and glossary pics but I will add something else with the update.
There's also a few extra, different scenes if you disable the minigame but run into an event that expects it. For example in the sewers you get a few scenes of fighting the rats.

Also, some magazines will be available even if you leave the minigames on.

Edit: Appreciate the feedback guys. Thank you.
In my case, I only see the scenes if they happen during the game. Although this time I have looked at the gallery, I don't usually do it, and even less do I use it, so unless the reward scenes happen in-game, it is very unlikely that I will see them (I don't know how this works in being a DIK).

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
So far I have been enjoying the game, however I have been having issues with finding the content. Due to the lack of any sort of guide or even a hint system I feel like I missed something early on making it so I am not getting some of the scenes. It has promise, however if it is going to be 3/4 of the time clicking trying to find a scene. Then sadly I will need to pass for now, will still keep an eye on it and hope it improves. It has potential and I hope you can make it shine.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Open up the glossary, select a girl and click on 'Hint'. It will tell you where to go and when. 95% of the scenes trigger upon entry on location.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Xiongmao, just to be sure, the system of unlocking the scenes by getting magazines doesn't make you see the scenes during the game, am I right?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Plenty of content for a v0.1. I haven't finished it all, but its quite good so far.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Xiongmao, just to be sure, the system of unlocking the scenes by getting magazines doesn't make you see the scenes during the game, am I right?
You are right, it will not. Only the slideshows and new glossary pictures.
If you skip the minigames but there's a reward scene from it, you'll get it another way, not from magazines.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As far as I know, I haven't seen any slideshows in my game. I guess they will be a set of photos.

For pictures and shideshows a magazine seems appropriate.

For the scenes I suppose another way will be better, right.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
The next update is coming along nicely. I managed to do quite a few scenes and made new locations.
As for the slideshows and magazines, I'll make a screen that shows up when you pick it up. Then you know what to look for the in the gallery. You'll also get a glossary picture in most cases. Here's a preview of what it looks like (still WIP, subject to change).
magazines.png

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
Android Port of Lust Harem 0.1 + Compressed

DOWNLOAD

-

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I'll be releasing the next update (0.15) for eligible patrons on the 10th of December, following by a public release on the 13th Dec. It will be exactly two months since I started working on it and I feel it's ready for you to play. There's been a few quality of life changes, new events and other stuff too. Most importantly there will be an android version.

I have also introduced optional pregnancy into the game (for now 1 side character) but more will be coming. I already planned two, each with unique events. These will be different from your standard repeat 'pump her and dump her' stuff. I'd like to give the player a variety of options on how he can react, from running away, convincing the mom to manage on her own, paying child support, taking care of the kid or something more sinister.
Edit: and it's released. Here's the link:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes