Sep 1, 2018
sheep sisters are impossible wtf
From the wiki:

This pair of bosses have a unique and dangerous gimmick: on their third turn, they will invariably trap you with Double Titfuck Hold! and immediately follow it up with a sixteen hit attack. To survive this, it is essential that you use Endure: Chest beforehand. The recommended strategy is to use Embrace! on your first turn to debuff the sisters, use Endure: Chest on the next turn, and then Resist immediately before the hold. Once Double Hold! is over, struggle out of the hold, heal if necessary and use Chest element attacks to take them down.
I think the game also has an item that greatly reduces damage taken, but I can't remember what it's called.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
From the wiki:

I think the game also has an item that greatly reduces damage taken, but I can't remember what it's called.
yeah i looked at the wiki before retrying. (had to make sure i'd exhausted my options before i started bitching :KEK:.) the strategy still wasn't enough :(. the fact that it's 16 hits and 12 of em all do at least 180 (and that's with the defense buff from resist & the embrace debuff) simply was too much for me. perhaps i have to level grind more. i have a few eggs to burn so i guess i'll use those

edit: for some reason, the buff wasn't applying during their attack when i used it on the second turn. i switched to just using double embrace THEN endure and it worked out ez pz

Last edited:
  • Wow

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
So I've been thinking about running through the series again from the beginning and trying to get all of the achievements... for the first one here though I'm having some problems. There are no in game hints/guides, so I'm using the wiki and the wiki basically just gives the description of the achievement after you get it. The ones I'm worried about right now since I'm still early on are the "Indulge in a _____ Pleasure" and the one for finding Santa. The indulging one isn't for surrendering or losing I've tried. The Santa one I vaguely remember grinding out in Lust Grimm Again a while ago. If it's the same I'll see if I can remember how it works but otherwise that is another achievement I'm a little lost on how to get.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
So I've been thinking about running through the series again from the beginning and trying to get all of the achievements... for the first one here though I'm having some problems. There are no in game hints/guides, so I'm using the wiki and the wiki basically just gives the description of the achievement after you get it. The ones I'm worried about right now since I'm still early on are the "Indulge in a _____ Pleasure" and the one for finding Santa. The indulging one isn't for surrendering or losing I've tried. The Santa one I vaguely remember grinding out in Lust Grimm Again a while ago. If it's the same I'll see if I can remember how it works but otherwise that is another achievement I'm a little lost on how to get.

If you don't mind spoilers:

The other games should be on there too.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
If you don't mind spoilers:

The other games should be on there too.
Already played the games once so I don't mind spoilers, but I've already looked at that guide... it doesn't really give me any explanation on how to get some of those achievements

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Which ones in particular?
I mentioned them in my first comment... the "Indulge in a _______ Pleasure" ones. I thought at first it would be for surrendering, but that wasn't the case. Second is Santa. I vaguely remember grinding santa before.... I Santa usually pops up in the last room of an area, and you just have to leave and re-enter? But wasn't there also something about needing to do a fight for it? I thought grinding Santa was something I did in Again, but that wiki doesn't seem to have Santa achievements for Again which has me more confused.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I mentioned them in my first comment... the "Indulge in a _______ Pleasure" ones. I thought at first it would be for surrendering, but that wasn't the case. Second is Santa. I vaguely remember grinding santa before.... I Santa usually pops up in the last room of an area, and you just have to leave and re-enter? But wasn't there also something about needing to do a fight for it? I thought grinding Santa was something I did in Again, but that wiki doesn't seem to have Santa achievements for Again which has me more confused.
That one I'm guessing you mean?
1676917795557.png

I'm assuming it's the same for the other one/s, you have to get highly addicted and then surrender to get their special ending for each one I believe.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
That one I'm guessing you mean?
View attachment 2404721

I'm assuming it's the same for the other one/s, you have to get highly addicted and then surrender to get their special ending for each one I believe.
For the original,
1676921226588.png
Those ones and
1676921249156.png
That series of achievements. The Santa one I remember being luck, but I also remembered there being a guide I followed that told me where to look. For the first two they don't give any stats and I suppose it could be max dependency...

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
For the original,
View attachment 2404805
Those ones and
View attachment 2404806
That series of achievements. The Santa one I remember being luck, but I also remembered there being a guide I followed that told me where to look. For the first two they don't give any stats and I suppose it could be max dependency...
Figured it out.. the first ones there you have to lose to each enemy twice in the original, without resetting memories. As for Santa, I did find them in the mountain but it was before I started looking... I'm just going to assume it's what I remember for the areas, typically in the last section of each area and you'll have to do a fight each time you load in.

Small Edit to clarify... for the achievements for losing twice, surrendering doesn't count... I haven't tested yet but it might work for the first loss. I think it specifically triggers when you see the scene for losing against someone you've already lost against.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes