doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
What do we do to find something hidden in Katherine's room to unlock the upstairs storage cabinet? Went back 30 pages still couldn't find the answer.
Just going by memory here, this means that you've unlocked Katherine's first scene, yes?
When that whole scene finishes, you are forced to leave Katherine's room.
Go back inside, you'll find a kamasutra page for Amber, the storage key for the storage cabinet upstairs and a nun ready to talk. :cool:

hh86

Oct 3, 2018
What do we do to find something hidden in Katherine's room to unlock the upstairs storage cabinet? Went back 30 pages still couldn't find the answer.
Do you have it now? Or still stuck. If you have it, kidly tell me what to do next. I have to give Serumspray to Ms. Bancroft, but I don't have it anymore. Maybe you figured it out,.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Is there latest version for android? v22112?

Thanks in advance
You can use this one. I played it without problems
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic v.22112.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Joland

Apr 25, 2018
for some reason, i am unable to save my progress. it just makes an error sound whenever i try to save. tried saving in other slots, just doesnt work
Are your game folder and files set to "hidden"? If yes, then that's the problem. Uncheck "hidden" and you'll be able to save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tezon

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
Are your game folder and files set to "hidden"? If yes, then that's the problem. Uncheck "hidden" and you'll be able to save.
the game folder itself is not hidden but the folder it is in....is. Thanks will try this!

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
Or i can wait and directly play after the next update. is it true that it is expected on the 4th of dec

Joland

Apr 25, 2018
the game folder itself is not hidden but the folder it is in....is. Thanks will try this!
There should be no problem then, cause this is also the case for me. I dunno, maybe the problem is somewhere else.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It gets frustrating when there are still locked places and every decision/talk/hint means you effectively have to revisit all points of acess to see what small cog just moved. There is no planning other than going along for the ride.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes