MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I love the game but I have major lag/buffer issues with all the sex animation scenes. Anyone know a cure for the problem? I'm wondering if the audio is causing the lag.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lust Epidemic [v.15102] [NLT Media]- Original Size: 903MB

Download Win (128MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lust Epidemic [v.15102] [NLT Media]- Original Size: 903MB

Download Win (128MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll give it a try, thanks much!

GGK

Aug 5, 2018
I stuck at the hint: "I'd check out the new unlocke bathroom if I were you..." I checked the bathroom in the basement of the east tower...but I can't find anything. In the small closet there is also no serum...

Please help me

GGK

GGK

Aug 5, 2018
I stuck at the hint: "I'd check out the new unlocke bathroom if I were you..." I checked the bathroom in the basement of the east tower...but I can't find anything. In the small closet there is also no serum...

Please help me

GGK

fount it by myself...a bottle in the box in the storage room in the east tower

gubl

May 31, 2018
Is there more sex on hard difficulty?
Nah, at least at the moment. Heart containers remind hiden photos from Visiting Sara (same creator) that you would collect to get final scene. So, currently containers at hard difficulty encourage you for additional grinding (map exploration) before advance with character, but, it may lead to alternate/additional scenes when game is done, like with VIsiting Sara game. I guess

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes