3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Who are these women, is Eve supposed to be your mum, I looked but the only answer which has images won't fucking load at all on this site, and yes I cleaned files.

Feb 25, 2024
Who are these women, is Eve supposed to be your mum, I looked but the only answer which has images won't fucking load at all on this site, and yes I cleaned files.
Evelyn: Your Mother
Julie: Your Sister
Anastasia: Your Aunt
Haley: Your Cousin
Kaley: Your Cousin
Jake: Your Best Friend who lives on the Island
Amber: Ex-Girlfriend, Daughter of Your Boss
Naomi: Colleague, Your Supervisor

Reactions: Havik79 and devonY7

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So is there a missing NTR tag, Noami just said she would take care of the men, then she will do 3sums.
Are there any other missing tags, except sandbox.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
So is there a missing NTR tag, Noami just said she would take care of the men, then she will do 3sums.
Are there any other missing tags, except sandbox.
As she hasn't yet, it might only be a future tag. Also, as she isnt in a relationship with MC, it cant be netorare by definition

*O_O*

Jun 4, 2023
For history it makes more sense (My opinion):

Mother
View attachment 3628035

Sister
View attachment 3628039

Aunt
View attachment 3628044

Cousins
View attachment 3628047
By dialogues it would look like you wrote but...

By facial structure and character (not just hair color) it looks more like this:

Aunt - daughters/cousins
View attachment 3628035 View attachment 3628047

Mother - daughter/sister
View attachment 3628044 View attachment 3628039

I guess the dev made it unclear for the player to decide based on preference.

gilbertocacu

Oct 12, 2023
Inceton REALLY needs to stop doing this, they do it every time.
I have no idea who's she supposed to be, a sister, mother, aunt?

Edit: Second picture (from the 3rd scene after).
Okay, seems like she's either Mom or Stepmom (I'll go with the second)
But I hate having to skip 3 scenes to find context to what role she's supposed to be, I'm not a Genie.

Edit 2: I was hoping I could use Step-Mom (since I hate mom stuff in AVNs)
But with Anastasia clearly being the Aunt, and the Twins being MC's cousins, I can't use that.
"Step-Nephew" or "Step-Cousin" are 1 character above what I'd need.
So instead of hot stepmother I'll be locked with a mom I won't EVER get close to.
Plus I'll have to go back a LOT just to change the first relationship....... UGH Inceton :FacePalm:...
View attachment 3320491 View attachment 3320590

Hi,

My conclusions maybe help you.

## People:

Julie ---> little sister

Anastasia ----> aunt, only 8 years greater than Evelyn, she and evelyn are sisters a lot more little than mc's father

Evelyn ----> little aunt / mc's best friend / 4 years greater than mc, almost a cousin, because she was sharing a lot of moments with mc, and his little sister julie, so sometimes she seems a mother, sometimes she seems a cousin, she feels like a big sister because she lived a lot of years in the house with mc's father, taking care of julie, and being a partner for mc as a friend

Kaley/Haley ----> anastasia's daughthers 3 years greater than the little julie, MC's cousins

let's go with the history

## Ages:

MC: 23 years old
Julie: 17 years old
Evelyn: 27 years old
Kaley/Haley: 20 years old
Anastasia: 35 years old

## Facts:

MC was [23 (current age) - 15 (age at the moment he left)] => 8 years far from home, because of trauma, or because he need to study and get a job for money, or maybe because he went to live with his mother (when his parents were divorced)

Julie was left living with his father

When mc left, he was 15 years old,
so julie was 15-8 => 7 years old (this explains why they were so close but they didn't recognize)

Before he left

mc's parents lived with evelyn and he.
Evelyn (mc's aunt) was like a big sister to mc, and sometimes a friend sharing moments
when mc left, evelyn left her role of aunt-cousin for mc, to get the role of aunt-bigsister for the little julie (that explains why she acts like a mother, but she looks so youthful, she is only 10 years older than julie)

Anastasia was living with her husband and kayley and haley, and sometimes they visited mc and the family at the house (mc' parents, evelyn and julie)

a lot of years after, when she get divorced, she comes back to the house with hayley and kaley

the house is the mc's grandparents house, is the family's home.

Anastasia had the twins at the age of 14 and for that reason, she left home to live with her husband, and then her marriage failed.

I guess this works to understand the situations.
There may be some margin of error, in my assumptions, but I think it's pretty close.

Last edited:
Reactions: flaviopaganini

gilbertocacu

Oct 12, 2023
I think this game promises, it has part comedy, mystery, incestual intertwining on demand.

I bet it's going to be one of the best. If they make an effort to make a good story of mystery and action, regarding the cult on the island, and how much is attached to the corporation.

Echoes of Lust 1 seemed to work for me.
Echoes of Lust 2 was more of the same, a waste of time in which other games could have been made.

Passion on display was more of the same.

Shaqbang had a lot of mystery, friends who gave each other hints, a lot of dialogues well placed between mystery, it was more of a story than a game, I thought it was one of the best, and they ruined it in the end.
I hope they make a Shaqbang 2.

So it can be the best or worst incestion game

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Lust bound and down, cum loaded up and fucking, we going to what they say can't be done.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes