4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
She is not a love interest since the break up happened before the game started. If we follow your dumb logic, all incest games where the MC's mother is a love interest means the MC has been cucked because at least one person got there before you.
What pipe are you smoking? Amber is his ex girlfriend, not mother. How the fuck player would know if she cheated or not? What the reason of the breakup is when the truth is hidden behind 2 choices which represents you to reject her 2 times. Go read that while you are playing. This conversation should be happening before e get the choice to fuck her so that the player know the reason of their breakup. SMH.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Something weird happened with my save. Haley's character name was changed to "Waitress". I had to enable the console and use the code from the rpa to change her name.

She is not a love interest since the break up happened before the game started. If we follow your dumb logic, all incest games where the MC's mother is a love interest means the MC has been cucked because at least one person got there before you.
No way somebody just uses MC's mother as an example to justify that MC wasn't cucked despite the fact that he and her ex-gf broke up because of her infidelity. She WAS his significant other during their relationship so she was clearly a LI during that time. This clearly can be categorized into NTR spectrum because of that.

Reactions: | Vee |

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I thought they were going to add a forced sex tag? Guess not. But for those doing a future search for the subject, yes, the game contains forced sex with no choice to deny.

Reactions: Joshy92

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Well, turn out the game is great! Not only the characters are attracting but it also has an interesting story! Unlike the boring lust theory so far the game is way better than it! :p

Reactions: mnotwoke

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well this story seemed nice at start but with those forced sex scenes and the fact that everybody behaves unnaturally because the dev needs easy humor. For a while it was ok but now it becomes annoying.
The base story is great but the way it's told makes it weird and you can't believe it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This could be a great story but the way it's done in the game makes it just lame, it seems that the dev didn't want to loose time and just maked it happen because the story needs it.
And everything is rushed in the same way, i guess this story is made for minutemen who are used to come fast and forget.

Reactions: aslop

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
It's my first time playing it. I am enjoying it so far.

Looking forward to seeing how the game develops further.

Reactions: LSC82

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...many have brought up some troubling info, and with the lack of ANY future tags (which this dev is known to not provide, or care to communicate clearly if and how some of the controversial content will be present or handled. Like IF any of the NTR's will be present (MC taking girls away is the only one acceptable one for me), or will their be forced sloppy seconds sharing with his idiot friend, or other dudes?

So I guess I'll wait on the sidelines and see what direction this title will move towards. Will this title have a harem path or will MC become a fucking sharing cuck, as well will the dev actually decide to convey more details...that will answer the MANY questions in the forms (which he very seldom does)?

Thanks everyone for pointing out some of the potential issues with this new title.

Regards.

Reactions: lxh123

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Right. I've never seen a Renpy game with ads before.

Found one without ads:
There are versions of brandi ports with and without ads. I guess you'd to be subscriber somewhere to access add free ports. But i never verified this.

Thanks for the link. I'm even on blackeyes discord, but i guess i missed that one...

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
I've noticed many users asking for a walkthrough mod, so I've created one for the game. I've also made some improvements, such as enabling the quick menu and the save name feature. However, please note that the choices in the game don't have much impact, at least for now. This is likely why no one has made a walkthrough for it until now.

Have fun!

Lust Bound Walkthrough Mod

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I've noticed many users asking for a walkthrough mod, so I've created one for the game. I've also made some improvements, such as enabling the quick menu and the save name feature. However, please note that the choices in the game don't have much impact, at least for now. This is likely why no one has made a walkthrough for it until now.

Have fun!

Lust Bound Walkthrough Mod
Those choices will then be most probably used to determinate the available endings like in passion on display.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes