2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
The story of This game is about a young male that lives with his adoptive family.
Until he founds out that he is some kind of deity. His journey in finding the truth about himself will be long and full of lovely females helping him find his way.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-19
Release Date: 2020-02-16
Developer: Merlinfate
Censored: No
Version: 0.2b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Note: It is recommended to start a new game to see all the new changes.
I only updated the mega link for windows and android versions

DOWNLOAD

Win,Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

momd1mor1.png momd1mor4.png mor1kithome4.png homedoorway2.png
d1privatejet13.png d1lawfirmhallway9.png dream1e.png intMom.png

Last edited:

merlinfate

Oct 28, 2017
Yap when i was writing the story this was the only thing that i could think at that time.
Maybe in time i will change the name.

Squito

Nov 20, 2017
I also noticed things like pool=pull, his=he's, true=through... maybe he's using some sort of autocorrect software while typing.

Reactions: jackoffonher

merlinfate

Oct 28, 2017
This is confusing.. it tagged incest but he lives with his adoptive family and no incest patch. There are some incest game in this forum that doesn't tagged as incest but it has. I guess i'll try it and see if you can edit the relationship in-game.
Some of the tags will come later in the game.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
All the inspiration is gone on the spirit, the other models are terrible.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This has potential, but it needs work.

There are a lot of spelling mistakes which distract. Most of the renders are good, but I have to agree the mother's nose is 'Unique.' Nothing wrong with that as a character trait, but it does really stand out.

If @merlinfate irons out some issues, then this one could be quite compelling. It has a way to go yet, if it can maintain the developer's and people's interest.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Looks promising, I just don't get the fascination with MCs losing their mind every time they see a woman. This guy (I called him God because deity but Jack pops up here and there) is 21 so basically going into a retirement home next month.

I actually love the mother's look, something different to look at...dialogue/spelling needs some attention.

matusj

Jan 19, 2019
Interesting story, but little bit annoying are grammar mistake and awkward rendering but story is very good for me.

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes