one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
Just say man but you should add some female demons to the mix you like higher in the food chains and you win her over by beating her in fights

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
E2TDsKQ8RTSW2IMQMPk-KzjUKjmhQNb5GXAdY20EE50y2JQSCtXtOL-s2kMK_Z6J.png
Development news

We continue to work on the game and almost finished the new version. This update will have + 3 new scenes with sister according to the results of the March poll.
The planned date of the Lust and Power v.1.1.b release is March, 28.

Thanks everyone for your support.
Hey all, SimpleFapper here. This was posted yesterday but I wasn't able to Post it on here due to not having a stable connection.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
From the looks of it he might post it in the middle of the night or he's probably pushed it till tomorrow. Either way I'll make sure to keep you all updated if he posts anything.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Ok, that's weird. it seems my Patronage from him was removed. I can't renew my pledge. Just checked my email and i found that they removed my Pledge.
Your pledge has been removed because Lurking Hedgehog has blocked you from their account. This means you won't be able contact them or become their patron again.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017

We finally finished the update!
Here are the links for the Lust and Power v.1.1.b:

PC:

MAC:

Changelog:

+ 3 new scenes with sister added

Report please if you find any bugs, your reports is the only way for me to learn about the bugs!

Thanks for your support! The April poll starts on the 1st or 2d of April, the next development news are in the end of the first week of April.

Reactions: gue5t and Rebis

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
It seems this will be the Last Build I'll be able to post for this game. I'm unsure why he banned me when I've never even posted anything on his Community Tab or messaged him at all. Truly what a shame, since I had recently switched from a $15 to a $25 Patron just for the Archive. Unfortunately there is no way for me to contact him.

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
It seems this will be the Last Build I'll be able to post for this game. I'm unsure why he banned me when I've never even posted anything on his Community Tab or messaged him at all. Truly what a shame, since I had recently switched from a $15 to a $25 Patron just for the Archive. Unfortunately there is no way for me to contact him.
Did you use "SimpleFapper" as a nickname in Patreon ?

Jubberwocky

May 13, 2017
I didn't see Simple Fapper posted $15 version, he is good. No sense in my post then. When do you make version with cheat-mod?

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
So how the fuck can he knew who to ban :WutFace:
There's only 6 $25 patreon currently. Maybe he placed a digital watermark in the images for the "special archives" and sent different download links to his patreons? Jabcomix did this before and banned those that shared its comics.

Edaaa

Feb 17, 2018
??

PC:

MAC:

Changelog:

Report please if you find any bugs, your reports is the only way for me to learn about the bugs!

Thanks for your support! The April poll starts on the 1st or 2d of April, the next development news are in the end of the first week of April.

PC:

MAC:

Changelog:

Thanks for your support! The April poll starts on the 1st or 2d of April, the next development news are in the end of the first week of April.[/Q ??

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes