fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
did they take out the witch? If not how do you get to her and learn the hypnotize spell?
you need to grind a few days ingame, at some point you'll come accross the police station and when you find the yellow demon sitting inside he'll give you quests mostly involving getting stuff to him. One of the quests rewards you with information about the witch.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
+Ten-billion-&-one :evilsmile:'s!

(Link at post #779, page 39; should be added to OP)

Edit: Darn! "ScriptError: could not find label 'library'." ) :

Solution: Use base game, then add attached files from posts #780 & #782, pages 39 & 40. Put "D.S.Mod_Lust_and_Power-1.1.a.rpyc" inside the game folder.

Additionally: To get rid of the persistent information text on how to use the modification, you can add this file along with the other ones. All it does is make that text disappear. "D.S.Mod_Lust_and_Power-1.1.a.rpy" Just don't forget to use the Z button while using the inventory chest to activate the cheat menu, and please, save beforehand. (Should work fine, I think?)

Note: With D.S.-sama's modification, you really don't need to use the time-consuming console at all. Anyways, hope that helps.
This is my updated mod, you can remove again the text if you want and the rar file will give you: console will be enabled+you can't trigger the "no cheat " unless you set your energy to 10000000000 or more+my cheat mod(just extract this inside your "Lust_and_Power-1.1.a-pc" folder).

Reactions: DarkFire

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I have made a thread for my mod for easy finding. There it would be up to date and you can tell me if you find any bug and/or anything else you'll wish to ask from me to add or remove from the mod

Enjoy!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I have made a thread for my mod for easy finding. There it would be up to date and you can tell me if you find any bug and/or anything else you'll wish to ask from me to add or remove from the mod

Enjoy!
Added to the op.
This is my updated mod, you can remove again the text if you want and the rar file will give you: console will be enabled+you can't trigger the "no cheat " unless you set your energy to 10000000000 or more+my cheat mod(just extract this inside your "Lust_and_Power-1.1.a-pc" folder).
An advice, just delete the if. No point in doing comparisons, it's just a waste of resources.
So where the if / jump is -> delete. Just leave the return. (you can see my file if you have any doubts what I'm talking about.). I'll also have to try something else when the next v comes out due to the dev's inconsistencies but more of that when the next version is released.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Added to the op.

An advice, just delete the if. No point in doing comparisons, it's just a waste of resources.
So where the if / jump is -> delete. Just leave the return. (you can see my file if you have any doubts what I'm talking about.). I'll also have to try something else when the next v comes out due to the dev's inconsistencies but more of that when the next version is released.
please add a link to your file

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Something is wrong with your game then.
Worked for me as advertised. Did you enter sexymaid for the mom, and sexykitten for the daughter? The spell doesn't take effect until the following morning, and both meet you in your room separately to ask WTF happened to my clothes!

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
What is the number of points to max-out the weapons? I have a lot of difficulty ripping out the hearts of the demons, especially the yellow ones?! Seems like it occurs in about 1 out of 10 tries, and suffer a lot of health damage throwing away 7 energy points each time. I wish I could just blast that annoying blonde bitch trying to steal the MC's food everyday outside his estate. I hope in future installments that the MC gets more than a paltry BJ from the frightened town maidens.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
What is the number of points to max-out the weapons? I have a lot of difficulty ripping out the hearts of the demons, especially the yellow ones?! Seems like it occurs in about 1 out of 10 tries, and suffer a lot of health damage throwing away 7 energy points each time. I wish I could just blast that annoying blonde bitch trying to steal the MC's food everyday outside his estate. I hope in future installments that the MC gets more than a paltry BJ from the frightened town maidens.
if the demon is stunned when you rip out their hearts it's guaranteed to work. It makes dealing with those yellow demons a lot less tedious, just stun them, shield to regain full energy and rip out their hearts.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes