Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
I'm stuck in what seems to be an endless loop when attempting to hypnotize the sleeping women of the house. I get the tool tip on their heads to attempt to alter their minds and then I'm confronted by 3 of the women which I must battle but they keep healing or shielding one another endlessly. Any tips?

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
I'm stuck in what seems to be an endless loop when attempting to hypnotize the sleeping women of the house. I get the tool tip on their heads to attempt to alter their minds and then I'm confronted by 3 of the women which I must battle but they keep healing or shielding one another endlessly. Any tips?
if my memory serves me correctly one attacks one shields and one heals. you need to take out either the shield or the healer 1st and once you get one of them dead it the rest fall quickly.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
if my memory serves me correctly one attacks one shields and one heals. you need to take out either the shield or the healer 1st and once you get one of them dead it the rest fall quickly.
That plus as you attack you gain experience in the spell that you can use to upgrade it to perform better. So even those attacks that seem to do nothing are grinding the xp.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah, those battles are a bitch to do when you are very low level.

Basically you need to get experience point so keep spamming the attack to get experience points until you get beaten as you can not win on low level, you need to attack as much as you can before you loose the battle.

Keep battling until you have built up some experience points and then go to the spell book to upgrade the damage the spell does.

The easy way would be to use the cheat mod to unlock all the spells so the you can 1 shot them.

boy1208

Apr 17, 2023
i coulnd find anything new in the most recent update.

and is it possible to unlock the top right area of the map? its still a question mark for me

john1230

Oct 6, 2020

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Does 0.65 still have less content than 0.37?
That's really disappointing. Is this "0.37" version available in an archived forum or something ? I don't think I've played "old" versions of this game, maybe it'd be worth it to take a look if you could share a link or something like that ?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
That's really disappointing. Is this "0.37" version available in an archived forum or something ? I don't think I've played "old" versions of this game, maybe it'd be worth it to take a look if you could share a link or something like that ?
Searching for your exact quote would have provided you with the link

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Wow what a let down.
I started playing specifically for the lesbian content between Kelly and Emma. I actually was really enjoying the game. Now that I've basically completed everything you can complete, I've come to realize it was removed from the game... What a joke. How is it possible for a game to be developed, and then become undeveloped so severely that they remove loads drawn content.

Half-way through playing, I had decided I was gonna support and get the premium outfits. But I was waiting to get to the lesbian content between Emma and Kelly. After checking the forums here, I realized it (along with a bunch of other content) was removed...
Like v0.37 has more content then v0.65 what kind of backwards world are we living in, where a dev can remove content, just to re-add it at a later date, and somehow continue to get support on Patreon.
What a complete joke.
This dev has definitely lost any chance of support from me.

Can't confidently back a dev that could just remove content from the game on a whim. If they wanted to rework the combat, and some other minor things, sure, take the time, and rework it. But do that in one fell swoop, don't get rid of a bunch of content already completed, and then slowly re-add it over a 2 and half year span of time....[To put it in perspective, this Dev has been getting $4000USD (give or take) every month for 2.5 years to re-add content that was available in v0.37. That's $120,000 just to re-add content slowly that was previously available...]

I've gone and started playing the older version, and there really isn't a significant enough difference between the two to justify the revenue.. In fact the older version has better art in several city areas, and the environment images are better laid-out to represent their placement, not to mention some of the character art is actually better in the older version... Whatever this dev is doing, it's not for the betterment of the game. Probably great for their pocket though. Minimal work and re-implementation of pre-completed content over time, to gain more money without coming up with anything new to add to the game and story.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Wow what a let down.
I started playing specifically for the lesbian content between Kelly and Emma. I actually was really enjoying the game. Now that I've basically completed everything you can complete, I've come to realize it was removed from the game... What a joke. How is it possible for a game to be developed, and then become undeveloped so severely that they remove loads drawn content.

Half-way through playing, I had decided I was gonna support and get the premium outfits. But I was waiting to get to the lesbian content between Emma and Kelly. After checking the forums here, I realized it (along with a bunch of other content) was removed...
Like v0.37 has more content then v0.65 what kind of backwards world are we living in, where a dev can remove content, just to re-add it at a later date, and somehow continue to get support on Patreon.
What a complete joke.
This dev has definitely lost any chance of support from me.

Can't confidently back a dev that could just remove content from the game on a whim. If they wanted to rework the combat, and some other minor things, sure, take the time, and rework it. But do that in one fell swoop, don't get rid of a bunch of content already completed, and then slowly re-add it over a 2 and half year span of time....[To put it in perspective, this Dev has been getting $4000USD (give or take) every month for 2.5 years to re-add content that was available in v0.37. That's $120,000 just to re-add content slowly that was previously available...]

I've gone and started playing the older version, and there really isn't a significant enough difference between the two to justify the revenue.. In fact the older version has better art in several city areas, and the environment images are better laid-out to represent their placement, not to mention some of the character art is actually better in the older version... Whatever this dev is doing, it's not for the betterment of the game. Probably great for their pocket though. Minimal work and re-implementation of pre-completed content over time, to gain more money without coming up with anything new to add to the game and story.
I'm not defending the content removal from v0.37, but the remake does play smoother and flow better to be fair.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I see the development is slow as ever. I legitimately just put this game into bookmarks years ago. Now checking in and there's less content and progress at a crawl's pace. It isn't like he's a small time dev struggling with bills either.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes