Nov 7, 2017
I think he means cheat mod for v0.37.

I'm not going to encourage lazy behaviour and link to the cheat mod for him.

He will have to learn to use the search function and find it himself.

Plus he double posted the same question instead of editing his first post, I had to get a moderator to delete one of he post.

His first post to the site and he is annoying me already:mad:
That's what I was thinking or the console commands that I provided multiple times. I always used the search function while there's nothing wrong asking some assistants when the search doesn't give you the results you're looking for but yeah people really should learn how to use the search function or search the website themselves or through Google. It isn't that hard. Yeah I'm starting to get tired of reposting some things when they can easily search for them and yeah I find it a little bit annoying. :cautious:

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
Didn't check the game in a long time and it look like the dev is kinda remaking th game within , anyway can somone kindly rederect me to the version with most sex content

Edit : Nvm after scroling and reading around i'm guessing v0.37 is the to go version for what i'm looking for , but please correct me if i'm wrong .

Last edited:

Anon595

Sep 10, 2018
Didn't check the game in a long time and it look like the dev is kinda remaking th game within , anyway can somone kindly rederect me to the version with most sex content

Edit : Nvm after scroling and reading around i'm guessing v0.37 is the to go version for what i'm looking for , but please correct me if i'm wrong .
Yes that's the one with the most content, after that he started remaking.

Reactions: Ntr - Sama
Nov 7, 2017
Already ahead of you guys. I got the email notification from Patreon this morning but didn't have time to post it earlier. Well here's update v0.65.

21 hours ago

Lust and Power v.0.65 regular is out!

Hello everyone, update 0.65 is finally completed.

Download links:

PC: ||
MAC: ||
Android: ||

Changelog:
- added 3 Kelly's hot scenes where you can fuck Kelly in her bedroom.

- added 1 hot scene where you can fuck Kelly in the bathroom.

- few small bugs were fixed.

There was another long break in our work due to my illness. Over the past few years, I have noticed that my health has deteriorated and I get sick for a long period about every six months, mostly in the autumn and spring. It didn't happen when I was younger, but apparently, I need to get used to the fact that it will happen systematically now. So I am mentally preparing for autumn already. This time, the illness caught up with me when I was far away from home, as I had to leave the city and visit older relatives for an urgent matter. Unfortunate circumstances. As usual, this disrupted the deadlines for many of my various tasks, including this project, and it was very difficult to get everything back on track. But that's all behind me now, which is why I am releasing a new update and informing you that the difficulties are behind us and development will continue at the usual pace.

Thank you all for your trust and patience, we feel your support and it is very important to us.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Already ahead of you guys. I got the email notification from Patreon this morning but didn't have time to post it earlier. Well here's update v0.65.
Thanks for sharing the update Dark Lord Nova.

I did a speed run through the game and there's only a few bugs in this update, so it's getting nearer to being bug free.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
I'm missing 3 spells, 2 from "Water", besides Potion Making, and one from "Air" besides Telekinesis, any idea where you get those? I've looked everywhere, but I could be missing something

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I'm missing 3 spells, 2 from "Water", besides Potion Making, and one from "Air" besides Telekinesis, any idea where you get those? I've looked everywhere, but I could be missing something
I think they aren't yet implemented in game just the dev has plans for them and prepared the UI for later.

Reactions: johnnyxxxv
May 29, 2023
* UPDATE * Cheat Mod v4.8 for Lust and Power v0.50 to V0.6X * UPDATE *

v4.8
- new improved approach to avoid continuous updates. Now the Cheat Mod is compatible with old and new Lust and Power versions (from 0.50 to 0.6X)
- update unlock all new Kelly scenes

Home:

Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder.

Features:
- restore health and power
- change submission and love (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)
- increase all skilles to maximum (Dark Power)
- get 100 of food and household items (Base Supplies)
- get 100 of ingredients (demon hearts)
- all locations on the map will be unlocked
- enable and disable magic spell (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Jessica)
- enable all corrupt actions (Emma, Kelly, Lisa, Cherry, Jessica)

Pay attention that you can't run unlocked scenes successfully anyway if you don't have enough love points or submission points of this girl.

Press x key to enable Developer Menu and Shift+d to enter.

Ps: bug reports and feedbacks are welcome.

Enjoy,
DgN
Apologies for this, but how do I restore health and stuff using this? I can press X and then use shift + d but I don't know what to do from there. Would appreciate the info on how to use the cheat tool.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Apologies for this, but how do I restore health and stuff using this? I can press X and then use shift + d but I don't know what to do from there. Would appreciate the info on how to use the cheat tool.
There's a heart between the health and magic meter. Click on it to refill both meters.

Click on the character's face above the heart to go to the cheat menu where you can use the sliders to change the love/sub points of the girls.

In the zip file for the cheat mod there's 2 picture of what to click on.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->