Terry

Nov 14, 2016
Im stuck at the real shep shooting me in diana's quarter's. Any idea what I missed? currently looking through old posts but so far nothing.

Edit: Did a new game, doing better. But i currently have liara tied up in the cabin now but it still says i have something to do in the med bay. But no icon shows when I go in. Anyway to fix that or is it a glitch that I need to restart to fix?

Last edited:

Altarin

May 21, 2017
can anybody post a save with everything unlocked for male shep?

here is safe for female shep (not futa) i did but there are some locked scenes and i dont know how to open them

tomcom

May 20, 2017
Can someone help me out with the location of Liara's diary? I can't find the darn thing... :/

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
Ok it's kind of bullshit that after an arbitrary and unannounced period of time, the game performs a Paragon point check (I don't even know what the number is) and if you fail it's game over.
1) I even mostly chose the paragon option, opting for the renegade choice maybe once or twice and I still died
2) Why even give the user a Renegade option if it means you lose?
That does appear to be the case. I don't know why they would do so since some content can only be unlocked via Renegade options.

Smiling_Jack

Aug 11, 2017
The diary cannot be found unless you reach the bad ending. To avoid the bad ending, you need to sleep with Liara before rescuing Legion. Don't even bother looking for the diary. Also, to get Tali to come back, you have to give Garrus the Paragon goodbye.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I have the feeling there will be more with Crystal FArron soon.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
BTW, the main question I have about that game is about the crew quarters. Is there something linked to opening or closing the view of space ?

Zolina

Dec 11, 2017
I don't understand what I did wrong, I got the bad ending even though I only have 3 renegade points, and 36 paragons points.
I always chose the good option in dialogue, but it seems that I missed something with Liara, as I didn't have any sex scene with her, I got her new outfit and the scene in the toilets, but that's it.
I bought every item, and didn't find any use for the wine and the VR headset yet, as well as the magazines.
Would anyone have an idea of what I did wrong?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I don't understand what I did wrong, I got the bad ending even though I only have 3 renegade points, and 36 paragons points.
I always chose the good option in dialogue, but it seems that I missed something with Liara, as I didn't have any sex scene with her, I got her new outfit and the scene in the toilets, but that's it.
I bought every item, and didn't find any use for the wine and the VR headset yet, as well as the magazines.
Would anyone have an idea of what I did wrong?
The wine is for Miranda I think (during the dates at night). The VR set is what you're doing wrong, fap with it to start Liara's quest.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes