VN Ren'Py Luna Reloaded [v0.15] [Frozen Synapse]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Hope this time she will meet her Evil overlord match and alongside him as a equal rule/corrupt the land ;)

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Just a thought, and because she was left alone in 1st part. But I guess it's pretty early too say anything.

Anyway can you guys recommend good corruption VN games? Just played Croft Adventures and it's pretty good.

Last edited:

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
She was not alone, her high priestess was her lover, just like is shown in flashbacks about ancient times.
OK I just finished Diatima's Isekai. To be frank the story was interesting and if the sandbox was not there and the endings weren't rushed it could have been almost as good as LFFG. Now I can understand what you're talking about now.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Jul 23, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, it happens about once a month. Plus it is still worth making allowance for the fact that the games of this author are usually not leaked into the public domain and have to wait for another 1 month when the public release of the update. (free)
Gotcha, that explains a lot. And monthly is pretty good timing. Maybe i'll invest in his work again now that the story is back on Luna. I know a lot of people enjoyed his second game but it just wasn't as interesting to me.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Gotcha, that explains a lot. And monthly is pretty good timing. Maybe i'll invest in his work again now that the story is back on Luna. I know a lot of people enjoyed his second game but it just wasn't as interesting to me.
Yeah the updates are not the biggest...but they do come regular. Swings and roundabouts isn't it? However, any amount of the Goddess Luna is always good content ;)

I agree, DI could have been great....thank God he decided against sandbox again for this. Should get him back on track.

Jul 23, 2018
Yeah the updates are not the biggest...but they do cvome regular. Swings and roundabouts isn'tit? However, any amount of the Godess Luna is always good content ;)

I agree, DI could have been great....thank God he decided against sandbox again for this. Should get him back on track.
I cant blame him for wanting to try something new. But Im glad he realized what works better for him. :D

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I cant blame him for wanting to try something new. But Im glad he realized what works better for him. :D
Yeah without getting too off-topic...it suffered a double blow really. I like Diatima as a character, but she isn't Luna...and then add in the sandbox...that's two strikes against really heh...was always going to be a struggle me thinks.

However, now we can all look forward to more Luna crazyness and ass-kicking off undesirables :sneaky:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yeah the updates are not the biggest...but they do come regular. Swings and roundabouts isn't it? However, any amount of the Goddess Luna is always good content ;)

All true, and the sandbox did get in the way of DI, but Diatima herself as a character turned out to be pretty damn hot and sexy (imo), plus not yet corrupted by human vices. I look forward to their upcoming encounter, especially since the patrons voted for Diatima to appear in Luna Reloaded not depraved, but with a strong character and trained in martial arts ( DI Dom route)... I can only imagine the carnage our Luna and Dia will inflict on these scumbags. :sneaky: Well, the opportunity to build a romantic relationship between our beauties will surely be there too.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
All true, and the sandbox did get in the way of DI, but Diatima herself as a character turned out to be pretty damn hot and sexy (imo), plus not yet corrupted by human vices. I look forward to their upcoming encounter, especially since the patrons voted for Diatima to appear in Luna Reborn not depraved, but with a strong character and trained in martial arts ( DI Dom route)... I can only imagine the carnage our Luna and Dia will inflict on these scumbags. :sneaky: Well, the opportunity to build a romantic relationship between our beauties will surely be there too.
:love: :love: :love:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Yeah without getting too off-topic...it suffered a double blow really. I like Diatima as a character, but she isn't Luna...and then add in the sandbox...that's two strikes against really heh...was always going to be a struggle me thinks.

However, now we can all look forward to more Luna crazyness and ass-kicking off undesirables :sneaky:
I think more than it not being Luna, Diatima suffered from repetition in the sandbox format. How many times did we have to go to get trained in martial arts without a new scene or dialogue? How many times did we attend classes for a two to three sentence scene? There was a lot of wheel spinning in my opinion for Diatima, and that was the greatest sin of the game.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes