VN Ren'Py Luna Reloaded [v0.15] [Frozen Synapse]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Diatima had her game and her time and she/it didn't make it. Sorry to her fans but I love Luna, and I really want to give reloaded a better chance to survive, shoe horning in a (here we go again) failed character that some people love but I truly believe most people don't like could ruin Luna's new effort.
And this is where you are still wrong. You really want to die on this hill don't you?

It failed primarily because of the sandbox (and she wasn't Luna)...not the character specifically herself. She is not being shoehorned in, it was the whole point of her story. We just never got to fully realise that story. She is not the protag here so she won't be ruining anything for Luna fans.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
And this is where you are still wrong. You really want to die on this hill don't you?

It failed primarily because of the sandbox...not the character. She is not being shoehorned in, it was the whole point of her story. We just never got to fully realise that story. She is not the protag here so she won't be ruining anything for Luna fans.
Maviarab, I have seen you around many times and I fully respect you, most of the time we agree at least in the threads I see you in. It's my opinion, but I think you are wrong this time the Sandbox was a problem I agree, but even if they go back and change it to a pure VN it would not save Diatima.

Her story should be left there and create something new for us here. Quite honestly I hope I am wrong but I don't think so. Luna is already going to face issues with the story setting/location change, don't saddle her with Diatima is just my opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I'm so lost, how's this a sequel to Isekai, which itself was a sequel to Luna's Fall From grace?

How does this tie in?

Oct 10, 2022
Maviarab, I have seen you around many times and I fully respect you, most of the time we agree at least in the threads I see you in. It's my opinion, but I think you are wrong this time the Sandbox was a problem I agree, but even if they go back and change it to a pure VN it would not save Diatima.

Her story should be left there and create something new for us here. Quite honestly I hope I am wrong but I don't think so. Luna is already going to face issues with the story setting/location change, don't saddle her with Diatima is just my opinion.
I'd like to chime in here, I think there was barely content of Dia to make an opinion of her. So saying she was the reason of game's failure is unfair while we had bigger problems such as meaningless grind, sandbox, not having proper storyline etc. :unsure:

Jan 27, 2021
I'm so lost, how's this a sequel to Isekai, which itself was a sequel to Luna's Fall From grace?

How does this tie in?
Diatima's Isekai - protagonist Dia, was the sequel of Luna's fall from grace - protagonist Luna. Luna Reloaded - protagonist Luna is the sequel of Diatima's Isekai.
But you don't really need to have played those games to play luna reloaded

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am loving this game. Luna and the other ladies are simply beautiful. Your art is fantastic. While Luna works in the tavern, I would love to see her having to wear a very short skirt without panties and even having to do work at the gloryhole. The patrons are very handsy and are all over her. She allows it because she has to.

Reactions: wildride69
Jul 23, 2018
So is this a continuation of Luna's fall from grace? And if so how does it tie in exactly? Cuz at the end of Luna's Fall from Grace she was essentially a goddess in human form, and now she has lost her memory? Or is it the story of her ancestor that Luna was able to connect with? Just trying to get an idea of the "how" we are here before I start. Or is it a remake?

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The character herself is not why the VN failed so badly. She was universally liked, it was the buggy, pointless, go nowhere sandbox that ultimately killed it and led to the rushed ending to just to start this. The whole point of her story was to lead into this one. If had just made a VN again he would likely still be making it. The other major issue (as much as Dia was liked by most) is that she wasn't Luna, but she never got the chance to stick up for herself. Hopefully she can here.
Absolutely. As for standing up for yourself, I hope we'll get a great combo of professional swordswoman Luna with divine power awakening inside and martial arts master Dia, who was very good at standing up for herself if the player wasn't lazy and let her take karate lessons. I'm tired of female MC's who can't stand up for themselves and kick the ass of all the scumbags around them.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So is this a continuation of Luna's fall from grace? And if so how does it tie in exactly? Cuz at the end of Luna's Fall from Grace she was essentially a goddess in human form, and now she has lost her memory? Or is it the story of her ancestor that Luna was able to connect with? Just trying to get an idea of the "how" we are here before I start. Or is it a remake?
No, it's game 3. First was LFFG with the canonical BadAss Bitch ending, then the developer started making the next game, Diatima Isekai, with a different (and very sexxy) MC, but which due to sandboxing and grind didn't gain success and players. After that he decided to finish Diatima and started making a sequel to the Luna story.

And no it's not another world, it's the aftermath of the nuclear apocalypse that happened at the end of Diatima.. Anyway, if you're not scared of the sandbox, I suggest you go through Diatima Isekai, because Luna is also present there, even though she's not the main character...Or you can go straight to Luna Reloaded. The choice is yours. I also suggest you read dev. notes in OP and this post. It might clear things up a bit more..

But if you take the timeline, the global history of this universe is as follows 1.LFFG--->2. Diatima Isekai~20 (if I'm not mistaken) years after the events of the end of LFFG-->then nuclear disaster---> several centuries of degradation and here we are in the Middle Ages-->3. Luna Reloaded.

And it is up to you to restore our beloved Luna's powers, remember everything and kick everyone's ass (or not), including (I hope) the previously invincible Organization.

Jul 23, 2018
No, it's game 3. First was LFFG with the canonical BadAss Bitch ending, then the developer started making the next game, Diatima Isekai, with a different (and very sexxy) MC, but which due to sandboxing and grind didn't gain success and players. After that he decided to finish Diatima and started making a sequel to the Luna story.

And no it's not another world, it's the aftermath of the nuclear apocalypse that happened at the end of Diatima.. Anyway, if you're not scared of the sandbox, I suggest you go through Diatima Isekai, because Luna is also present there, even though she's not the main character...Or you can go straight to Luna Reloaded. The choice is yours. I also suggest you read dev. notes in OP and this post. It might clear things up a bit more..

But if you take the timeline, the global history of this universe is as follows 1.LFFG--->2. Diatima Isekai~20 (if I'm not mistaken) years after the events of the end of LFFG-->when nuclear disaster---> several centuries of degradation and here we are in the Middle Ages-->3. Luna Reloaded.

And it is up to you to restore our beloved Luna's powers, remember everything and kick everyone's ass (or not), including (I hope) the previously invincible Organization.
Perfect, I appreciate the answer broski. :D

Reactions: Stan5851

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I love playing the first two FFG games.
Hate this one.
Sooooo boooooring.
Got rid of it asap.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. Just found out about this game and DL'd it. How do I change the relationship of the woman in the very beginning? It says Landlady, and won't let me delete that to put in what I want. Backspace wont work, and there seems to be no button to remove letters. Thanks!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turncoatvolatile
Jan 27, 2021
Okay. Just found out about this game and DL'd it. How do I change the relationship of the woman in the very beginning? It says Landlady, and won't let me delete that to put in what I want. Backspace wont work, and there seems to be no button to remove letters. Thanks!
o_O Landlady? Change relationship? There is no landlady here. Are you sure this is the right game ?

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Just ran into this. Not sure if the Dev is here, but I thought I should post it here, just in case.

Edit: Forgot to mention, this happens, when you go 100% submissive.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/0_12.rpy", line 8446, in script
    $ tavern_dom += 1
  File "game/0_12.rpy", line 8446, in <module>
    $ tavern_dom += 1
NameError: name 'tavern_dom' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ tavern_dom += 1
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ tavern_dom += 1

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
LunaReloaded0.12 0.12
Fri Jan 26 22:08:41 2024

Jan 27, 2021
Just ran into this. Not sure if the Dev is here, but I thought I should post it here, just in case.

Edit: Forgot to mention, this happens, when you go 100% submissive.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ tavern_dom += 1
    $ tavern_dom += 1

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ tavern_dom += 1
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ tavern_dom += 1

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
LunaReloaded0.12 0.12
Fri Jan 26 22:08:41 2024
Download the hotfix and replace the files in the game folder. It solves that

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes