loikl

Feb 14, 2018
its, only been 6 months, since anything i think we showuld atleast wait untill anywhere from october of 2024- feb 2025, to say this is abandoned, they might have a lfe beyond this vn, mabey the have a family, mabey they're recovering from an injury , or a loss in their life. we dont know. give'em a break.again some people have lives that dont revolve around their little projects
Probably the wisest words said on this forum since it opened.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Probably the wisest words said on this forum since it opened.
These are just the rules, and tags will return to normal after the game is restored update.
This game is the most unique game I've ever played.
This mother rachel maintains her maternal majesty when having lots of hardcore sex.
One of the best review I've ever given a five star review game.
But ,over the past three years, dozens of Russian and Ukrainian developer have abandoned their games.
I think ,the timely abandon tag, is F95 responsible attitude towards the player.

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
These are just the rules, and tags will return to normal after the game is restored update.
This game is the most unique game I've ever played.
This mother rachel maintains her maternal majesty when having lots of hardcore sex.
One of the best review I've ever given a five star review game.
But ,over the past three years, dozens of Russian and Ukrainian developer have abandoned their games.
I think ,the timely abandon tag, is F95 responsible attitude towards the player.
I hope this game will be resurrected one day, but more importantly that the dev is well, as they already said, the devs are human and have much more important things in their lives than a simple game.

Reactions: chillorpro

MFGonad

Dec 22, 2020
Yeah, when they all went to "fantasy island" it pretty much killed the storyline. Shame, it was a great VN in early versions.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Why is this tagged: animated?
Started a new , banged someonebut haven't seen any.
Characters move when performing but only if you click.
I don't call this animations.
Now it's like reading a picture book.
Disappointing.
Even if it's six years old.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes