underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
this is some sad shit man i tell ya was starting to really get good with the story in this VN now turns out it is abandoned although i thought they applied that tag after 6 months to a year of inactivity ? i dunno either way it is what it is this VN will be missed

Reactions: tyronegt3

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this is some sad shit man i tell ya was starting to really get good with the story in this VN now turns out it is abandoned although i thought they applied that tag after 6 months to a year of inactivity ? i dunno either way it is what it is this VN will be missed
3 months radiosilence on patreon or subs (no progress reports) and 18 months w/o game update.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Nooo why abandoned, this was one of my favorite AVNs :(
I used to like this a lot, but about 5 or more releases ago, it was just rinse and repeat. No hook to keep one engaged in the story. Reminds me of the Matrix analogy, they gave humans the perfect world and they rebelled. Make a game where literally everything lands on the MC's lap with everything always working out perfectly...end result is expected.

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
Well, April 2, 2024 will complete 6 long years of development of this good game. I would like this game to be finished in the next update, instead of being completely abandoned.
thank you to the developer this was one of the first games I played

Reactions: shamtiiomi

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Edit: After reading the changelog, I will wait til V0.36 is finished completely before updating that script file. You can still use all the files I've grammar fixed (except v0.35) and still enjoy the game. The walkthrough also won't be updated until v0.36 is finished.
With all due respect, is there any point in waiting anymore?

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
no but .36 choices were obvious.
:FacePalm: before commenting, make sure what you're commenting on ...

The quoted poster didn't do _just_ a walkthrough, he did mainly grammar and spelling fixes...
so whether choices were obvious or not is beside the point

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
well that who you commented said no wt-mod until full .36 and i said no need for that.
No, he didn't say that, learn to read. He said no update on gramamar fixes... the walktrhough was just a byproduct and separate... not even in-game.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes