KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
@ilan why all the hate towards Luke's Way? If you don't like it, it's simple = Don't play. You do realize that with comments like yours you are only spreading a bad reputation and that's equal to less earnings for me. Would you be happy if someone do that to you for no reason? I don't think so!
@EvilUser, There are haters in every place, if their criticism is not constructive to help to improve the game and it's just pure hate, you can just ignore. You are doing a good job in this game, I like the new UI showed in the last update and the dinner in Ella's place was mindblowing(in a good way) because I really didn't expect Ella's husband dialogue about his fetish.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I seem to be stuck in a loop that repeats - after Luke watches the camshow with Beth and Iris, the next scene is Saturday morning, Day 7, and from then on it cycles through a week of Luke not going to work, and doing the same things over and over.

What did i do wrong?

Reactions: mdelawn

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmmmm...sudden total revamp of a game i enjoy ..caught me off guard..think i'll have to wait an update or two to see if i enjoy it anymore..it wasnt as flowing or fun as before..but i have too many updates invested in playing this to give up after one disappointment..so will see.

Reactions: botc76

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
I seem to be stuck in a loop that repeats - after Luke watches the camshow with Beth and Iris, the next scene is Saturday morning, Day 7, and from then on it cycles through a week of Luke not going to work, and doing the same things over and over.

What did i do wrong?
same thing happened to me, I had to start a new game, worked fine after that.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Yikes!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good update, I like the UI changes and I love that some scenes with Michelle are now repeatable, gotta attend to my babe's needs regularly! ;P

so far OK ,but have to wait for updates to other gals/stories Ella,Rachel/Krysten Iris.?
I can only say keep on playing and we will get to that

About Ella:

What did i do wrong?
Did you had sex with Beth? If not, you didn't select correct choices

Reactions: UncleVT

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Day 8 Evening I go to Michelle's and spend the night. Day 9 she says she is going to shower and will be right back - suddenly I am back at my apartment !!!!

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
This update was great @EvilUser and congrats on getting a proofreader, the new UI got me fumbling a bit but I got used to fairly quickly and it made the game easier to handle. My only criticism is after the repeatable Michelle events you get instantly teleported to your room because I wanted more sexy time with Michelle;) besides that good job and keep up the good work.

P.S. don't mind the haters they just don't have anything better to do

Reactions: UncleVT

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
It does seem 'different' - I wondered if it was the new UI, but have decided it is the focus on skipping time.
What I mean is that each day was structured in so far as Luke went to work each day, and something, however small, seemed to happen.
In this update you get a couple of scenes with Michelle, and the dinner with Ella - and that is spread over a full week as you start on Saturday, and the dinner is the following Friday.

The whole focus of the game was LP as a job, but as the company that employs all the characters. I felt as though I ground my way through 7/8 days when the dinner with Ella could have been Sunday evening and we then went to work on the Monday, and the promised interaction with Desiree and 'J' could continue.
I know there has been a suggestion of no naughty stuff during work in the office, but there could still be the 'foreplay' and teasing - Carrie broke the rules after hours, so a precedence has been set; and as Michelle and Luke will soon be sharing an office, how long will it be before she needs attending to across a desk.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
It does seem 'different' - I wondered if it was the new UI, but have decided it is the focus on skipping time.
What I mean is that each day was structured in so far as Luke went to work each day, and something, however small, seemed to happen.
In this update you get a couple of scenes with Michelle, and the dinner with Ella - and that is spread over a full week as you start on Saturday, and the dinner is the following Friday.

The whole focus of the game was LP as a job, but as the company that employs all the characters. I felt as though I ground my way through 7/8 days when the dinner with Ella could have been Sunday evening and we then went to work on the Monday, and the promised interaction with Desiree and 'J' could continue.
I know there has been a suggestion of no naughty stuff during work in the office, but there could still be the 'foreplay' and teasing - Carrie broke the rules after hours, so a precedence has been set; and as Michelle and Luke will soon be sharing an office, how long will it be before she needs attending to across a desk.

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You might not like to hear this, but to go from a regular VN to this time-wasting repetitive grindfeast isn't a wise decision to make.

Really hurts the game.

You stumble around, day after day, nothing happens, you don't know how to trigger the events. It's stupidly boring.
Who wants to waste the little free time he has on this.

Don't get me wrong, I really had fun playing your game until now, but this and the last update have made the game boring and even annoying.

meh1989

Nov 23, 2017
I get that, but if you instead of writing "hehe" used sort of stage directions, everyone would also get what the characters do and it wouldn't read so silly.

Just write 'laughs or 'smiles or 'giggles or whatever, after the dialogue.
*Rolling Eyes* :p

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Also got to a point in the game where it went from a VN to a click and point , and I HATE that. Ruins the flow of the last 5 chapters.

EDIT: Let me clarify. Everything about this VN is top notch. I could sit back and roll with the game without a thought, However now I'm all of a sudden thrust into a totally different game environment where I will have to manage my time, trigger events properly and possibly miss content If I dont do something in the right order. Personally I have been shying away from games with this type of new UI/Gameplay element. Honestly If the game start off like this I would have skipped it immediately. Its like reading a book and all of a sudden to get to the rest of the story a chess board pops up and you have to play differently to get to the next part. Everything about this approach is tedious and annoying and after fiddling with the UI and trying to go here and there It made lost total interest.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes