Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm, it seems that I'm just going in a loop right now, I'm on day 81 and every day is the same basically, just go to work or watch TV or webcam show to check on Iris, and every few days the same interaction with Michelle in her office, but nothing new pops up (yes I've done everything there seemingly is to do with Beth in this update, no new conversations with Mom after she got that special skin cream (and she does look much better now, hehe)). Wonder if that was all for this update, or do I need to keep on going through more daily activities? xD

Great update though, was hoping to get better acquainted with Beth and finally I did! But I sure do miss my Michelle though and the more tender and passionate moments with her :p

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Hmm, it seems that I'm just going in a loop right now, I'm on day 81 and every day is the same basically, just go to work or watch TV or webcam show to check on Iris, and every few days the same interaction with Michelle in her office, but nothing new pops up (yes I've done everything there seemingly is to do with Beth in this update, no new conversations with Mom after she got that special skin cream (and she does look much better now, hehe)). Wonder if that was all for this update, or do I need to keep on going through more daily activities? xD

Great update though, was hoping to get better acquainted with Beth and finally I did! But I sure do miss my Michelle though and the more tender and passionate moments with her :p
That's all for now, I didn't had enough time to do more scenes because I had to change and test a lot of code in the game but from now on future updates will include more content

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
And... Guys have a patience, all models will look great after some time. You can't expect perfect beautiful and gentle skin on a girl that comes from a poor background. All girls with get some treatment after some time and they will look much better. Complaining about their looks will not make me early re-do other model like I had to do with Rachel. Rachel's re-skin is just an example of what is expected for other girls too, oh and that's just a start of making her better and better.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That's all for now, I didn't had enough time to do more scenes because I had to change and test a lot of code in the game but from now on future updates will include more content
Yeah I kind of thought that that might be the case, and it's perfectly understandable, I'm not complaining, I think you did a good job :)
What I would suggest, is that when all content in each update has been reached, the game would let the player know that, that would be fantastic :)

And... Guys have a patience, all models will look great after some time. You can't expect perfect beautiful and gentle skin on a girl that comes from a poor background. All girls with get some treatment after some time and they will look much better. Complaining about their looks will not make me early re-do other model like I had to do with Rachel. Rachel's re-skin is just an example of what is expected for other girls too, oh and that's just a start of making her better and better.
I never really had any issues with Rachel before, but she does look much better now admittedly, and all the other girls are great too, especially Michelle, Beth and Melissa :)

Keep up the good work! :)

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Because SVS didn't provide it, here it is

Changelog:
1. Rachel's first day as part of L.P.
2. Hints now can be disabled and old hints are reworked.
3. Beth's path is open now and it takes us to webcam shows.
4. One new character: Iris
5. About 150 new renders.
6. Reduced size of all the renders
7. One new repeatable sex scene

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
a bit late to say but
Updated to 0.06
Because SVS didn't provide it, here it is

Changelog:
1. Rachel's first day as part of L.P.
2. Hints now can be disabled and old hints are reworked.
3. Beth's path is open now and it takes us to webcam shows.
4. One new character: Iris
5. About 150 new renders.
6. Reduced size of all the renders
7. One new repeatable sex scene
Thanks, will add it now

Reactions: Eerie Entity

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hey, I like the game, silly as it is, but this "hehe" shit is killing me.

Why do so many devs do that instead of just writing 'laughs' or 'giggles' or something like that.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Hey, I like the game, silly as it is, but this "hehe" shit is killing me.

Why do so many devs do that instead of just writing 'laughs' or 'giggles' or something like that.
When Luke's Way started, there was too many giggling, now too many hehe. It's a POV, you can't know how MC reacts at given moment if it's not writen somehow.

But it has been reduced and I will try to not make them laugh more than needed

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
why is the Dev making adult games?..he should market that skin cream..he'll become a millionaire :O LOL (i still aint gonna boink her...my brain still see's her butter-face :p )

Reactions: botc76 and rgnar62

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
the business women from powerful corp love at first sight to MC and offer big role and let him fuck freely other girls !?
isnt too bore story line?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
new girl on the webcam looks alot like Alison from another game(new game) thats becoming quite popular...cause she is adorable :p

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
When Luke's Way started, there was too many giggling, now too many hehe. It's a POV, you can't know how MC reacts at given moment if it's not writen somehow.

But it has been reduced and I will try to not make them laugh more than needed

I get that, but if you instead of writing "hehe" used sort of stage directions, everyone would also get what the characters do and it wouldn't read so silly.

Just write 'laughs or 'smiles or 'giggles or whatever, after the dialogue.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes