Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I'd put up with the ntr, if it's avoidable, but just step brother? It's too meh.
Maybe making a patch is too much trouble, but it'd make the game much more popular.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
the fate of the main characters will be filled with beautiful moments and memorable, pleasant events.
My goal is to give a deeper meaning to the characters, their words and actions

hard to believe theres any of that when NTR is involved

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Thank you! Multiple people are already asking for more NTR, so obviously there will be more (y)
You should probably take a consideration about that there is plenty of people who don't want ntr but they sorta given up about posting about this, because moderators ban those sorts of post. I'm not telling you how to do your game just suggesting that you may not have full information about your potential audience tastes.

alexander3rd

AlexanderGames
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I'd put up with the ntr, if it's avoidable, but just step brother? It's too meh.
Maybe making a patch is too much trouble, but it'd make the game much more popular.
Thanks for pointing that out, I've noticed people saying the same about other games that lack that tag as well.
Making some incest content between the two sisters is planned. Maybe not in Episode 1, but definitely in episode 2 (y)

alexander3rd

AlexanderGames
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
You should probably take a consideration about that there is plenty of people who don't want ntr but they sorta given up about posting about this, because moderators ban those sorts of post. I'm not telling you how to do your game just suggesting that you may not have full information about your potential audience tastes.
Some love it, many hate it, it's impossible to please everyone. But that's why there's an option to turn it off, I'm not forcing it.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Luke and Stacey would have a better ring to it just my personal opinion tho and I’ll give it a download ;)

Reactions: alexander3rd

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Some love it, many hate it, it's impossible to please everyone. But that's why there's an option to turn it off, I'm not forcing it.
It doesnt seem to matter to the NTR haters that there is an option to turn it off. They just want to troll and hate! It happens with every game or visual novel or comic that has the NTR tag. Out they come from under thier rocks to troll and hate!

Reactions: alexander3rd

alexander3rd

AlexanderGames
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
It doesnt seem to matter to the NTR haters that there is an option to turn it off. They just want to troll and hate! It happens with every game or visual novel or comic that has the NTR tag. Out they come from under thier rocks to troll and hate!
Maybe many feel like they're missing out on something, if they choose not to go with it, that's why the hate? Hm. In any case, I'm trying to make the whole NTR thing as an added fun factor, so the main story stays pretty much unchanged, no matter if NTR is on or off. Right now there's no NTR content, the next update will have some. So will see how it goes.

Daywalker3

May 7, 2017
The whole story is about a stepbrother and two twin sisters :) Maybe I'll make an incest patch for some sister content, but having them romance a stepbrother was the closest thing to 'incest' I came up with, that doesn't break Patreon's guidelines.
Just a heads up. "Step" still breaks Patreon's guidelines. They don't care if it's blood or not. If you get reviewed, you'll be forced to change it. Personally, I'd just go for something that isn't family of any kind and do a patch to what you really want it to be. It's easier for everyone that way. Just a tip.

Reactions: Remplier and botc76

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I was a little worried at first, but this demo surprised me with how invested it got me.

I'm gonna go with full sisters. Bart doesn't seem like he'd hook up with someone who already had a kid.
If i rememer right dident Bart leave after finding out she going to have twins there real sisters. But WHY the hell dident go back and get her first son why the hell did she wait 17 years so say she forgot how the hell do you forget your first child

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Maybe many feel like they're missing out on something, if they choose not to go with it, that's why the hate?
In my personal opinion the most hated thing about NTR is that it destructs female characters for some people. In most games you need to take considerable effort to score any action. Buy flowers, listen to stupid bulshit female characters say or even only grind. And then the third party comes and effortlessly takes something from you, something you needed work hard. It's puts player in position of a loser even if ntr is optional. Because heroine is a slut anyway and if player character would be a man, he would act like third party bull and just fuck her effortlessy.

alexander3rd

AlexanderGames
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Just a heads up. "Step" still breaks Patreon's guidelines. They don't care if it's blood or not. If you get reviewed, you'll be forced to change it. Personally, I'd just go for something that isn't family of any kind and do a patch to what you really want it to be. It's easier for everyone that way. Just a tip.
I was researching this and asking around before writing anything, came to the conclusion that as long as they're not bro / sis, dad / daughter etc, it's pretty safe. But thanks for the heads up, I'll prepare a failsafe just in case.

If i rememer right dident Bart leave after finding out she going to have twins there real sisters. But WHY the hell dident go back and get her first son why the hell did she wait 17 years so say she forgot how the hell do you forget your first child
There will be a backstory about this in a future update. Berta didn't forget about Luke :)

alexander3rd

AlexanderGames
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
In my personal opinion the most hated thing about NTR is that it destructs female characters for some people. In most games you need to take considerable effort to score any action. Buy flowers, listen to stupid bulshit female characters say or even only grind. And then the third party comes and effortlessly takes something from you, something you needed work hard. It's puts player in position of a loser even if ntr is optional. Because heroine is a slut anyway and if player character would be a man, he would act like third party bull and just fuck her effortlessy.
1549031164530.png

According to this, it doesn't have to be some random fucking around, nor it has to involve sex at all. It could be just a random event, where the main romance 'almost' gets taken away from the main protgn., for an example. Or 'almost' cheats on him/her. In that case, it would make the player jealous, but relieved right after? Just my opinion on it. I know some games treat NTR as a random sex encounter out of the player's control, but imo, that's not all it can do.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes