Unreal Engine Abandoned Lucy VR [v009 DEMO] [Lustblast]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LustBlast

Jun 16, 2018
Lucy_VR_008_01.jpg

feel free to grab a demo (PC screen only)

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
LustBlast
It really shows something: "A Powerful Engine (Tool) alone creates no Powerful result itself"

For Unreal Engine i really expected much more and you had plenty of time and you come up with this in the End.

This is the lowest impressive result compared to many other projects and their dev work on Unreal

Only the Art Style has some very specific direction but the rest cant compete with it and neither really complete it this way.

I don't see how you could ever master the VR complexity.

I get no real idea what is going to set your work apart or even reach a standard level we already see forming in those other Unreal VR projects.

Last edited:
Reactions: capatana

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

LustBlast Submit a ticket (ask for the Game Developers Tag)

Reactions: rf96

LustBlast

Jun 16, 2018
LustBlast
It really shows something: "A Powerful Engine (Tool) alone creates no Powerful result itself"

For Unreal Engine i really expected much more and you had plenty of time and you come up with this in the End.

This is the lowest impressive result compared to many other projects and their dev work on Unreal

Only the Art Style has some very specific direction but the rest cant compete with it and neither really complete it this way.

I don't see how you could ever master the VR complexity.

I get no real idea what is going to set your work apart or even reach a standard level we already see forming in those other Unreal VR projects.
"you had plenty of time..."
how do you know how much time I had?
....some people (like me) really find difficult to dedicate time for their hobbies, I wish I could sit at home dick in hand all day but unfortunately I can't

"...and you come up with this in the End"
yes, it's a pre-alpha project, proof of concept, something I plan to keep on building on, improving my skills and growing, if you don't like please provide some constructive criticism

"This is the lowest impressive result compared to many other projects and their dev work on Unreal"
fine, it reflects what I can do at this moment in time, I started this project 2 years ago without any experience (especially in coding), the first post was just a static character you could navigate around, with the time and energy I have I came from a static dead mesh I partially sculpted (Lucy's face) to a mini game which is built with the same technology used in proper games (skeletal animation, interaction, etc...) and I plan to keep improving it.

"This is the lowest impressive result compared to many other projects and their dev work on Unreal"
the projects you probably have in mind are usually run by 2+ people and even then there is still plenty to do... and even more for me to catch up on

"I don't see how you could ever master the VR complexity blah blah blah...."
I will keep learning and keep trying.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

12 girls to choose from, posing in VR and cowgirl sex to start with..
VR only, tested on HTC Vive and Oculus Quest via link.
Get a free demo and enjoy!

LustBlast

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote