Unreal Engine Abandoned Lucy VR [v009 DEMO] [Lustblast]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
After this testing,try to make a game like, lets say Milfy City in VR, that would be something!

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Extracted 4.54GB to find out its purely VR only. No option for anything but boobs for non-VR
Quality of textures can be far better for almost 5GB! Especially said boobs look like 512x512, a wall poster stretched to a huge wall cannot be anything under a 4kl texture... Overall, a waste of bandwith to point out this is nothing but a tech demo...

Reactions: atur and MasterDk78

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Nice work :)

How long does the light precompilation takes you currently ?

Still need to compare Unreals new shader base vs Unitys HD Pipeline, since lagarde left Epic and moved entirely to Unity Labs he made some crazy stuff with that team.

Btw: head completely new is impossible for Genesis you would brake the facs base of it.

Except of course you create a entire unique one, which is a lot of work and mostly would result in a human clone not a artificial human :)

Even Hollywood failed bringing a dead one believable back to life with someones else data adapting to him, but it's a crude theorem i developed over the years self experimenting on this topic :)

Having Disneys eyes doesn't create a human tough it helps a lot for sure but a human is so much more then just a look to its observer.

Hmm are all these scenes 0 interactions just Render Demos ?

The texture streaming is bugging out typical Unreal Default Engine system problems you need a more robust streaming engine if you want to keep it at that fidelity, just some Firefox instances and it's bugging out and for what for a skin result not really that impressive, and no animations are even driven yet.

Oh man why not everyone can have a Streaming system like Rockstar :)

I must say except some parts of the look and feel (done by lagarde his awesome pbr work on unreal) im not really impressed and VAM is still my favourite it is on such another level with its own riggid physics system,even if the scene loading takes a bit longer but you know for what and it doesn't glitch out so fast.

Since the scene complexity got higher in test scene 3 it glitches out faster dont forget to keep track of your debug metrics.

i wonder if the same scene would be more stable in 4.19.2 you used before

I would say Test Scene 2 was the most impressive so far as a overall showcase the elevator scene (Half Life style) getting to her that was not a bad idea also that room design is really cool nice work artistic wise designing this futuristic cube room with all those neon influences :)

Also much more interesting render effects in the emissive lighting style of Grace VRs Demo, partly it felt like the Titanic Demo using the same overlay ui display system as well :)

Also the expression pose in Scene 3 she makes is rather scary in terms of the uncanny valley

overall latency is a problem even the render effects look nice but the latency is puhh sometimes really problematic if it is already i wonder how it will look with full interactions going on.

Thinking about this happening when interacting with her would be a catastrophe

These glowing glass spheres do you want to make those your joint interaction points ?

I must say i really like the Visual Style you going with this it has a lot for the eyes brain to discover lot of shades, colors freaking good :)

If i see her rendering style end results it always remembers me of Nvidias New Dawn Demo results.

Especially her lip result :D

All those image links are broken.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I am like 99% sure Unreal does not in fact allow their engine to be used for the creation of erotic games, I'm not sure how far you can really take this. I wish you the best, and I am curious to see how this will look/play when it's further along. I'm just not sure you will be able to get further along, considering the contents you seem to be planning.
you wrong

Reactions: atur and M$hot

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
What's the difference between scene 03 and scene 04? What happened to scene's 01 and 02? And they included in both versions?

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Actually new questions, scene 04 is just the doggy scene and works in VR, but you're stuck under the floor with no way to locomotion up. scene 03 is the penthouse with (presumably) multiple sex options, but it doesn't work in VR properly

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is the 0004 compatible without VR. as its mentionned "windows screen" on patreon :unsure:

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
any chance for non vr? so far only the first scene remotely playable and even that only looking around and enabling statues having static sex

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
This game is badly optimized and I'd say you'll find better scenes and models in Virt-a-Mate. I instantly deleted it because of getting stuck in the floor and jittery performance on my i7-7700HQ/GTX 1060 laptop

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote