Unreal Engine Abandoned Lucy VR [v009 DEMO] [Lustblast]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SusaSwarm

Nov 3, 2019
Tested with HTC Vive.
Few girls that you can pose. Actually posing part is Ok, something I havent seen in other VR games - you can adjust a static pose to exact position you like. No interaction though - no toys or "grab/touch/pull" mechanics are avalable. Just view.
Girl "selection" is just a skin swap. At least as far as I can see. Body mesh is the same. You can choose "skin". Some skins are missing pussy and look like a 3d mannequin.
Only one sexual intercourse animation is available atm (a lot of different "future" options are grayed out)
This is the first time i've tried this app.
For a first/second tech demo it's Ok.
For an app developed for two years - this is waAay behhind user expectations. *only tried this today for a first time, so I can't complain.
For an app developed by a single person in free time that he/she/it doesn't work/sleep/game/eat/watch movies/read book/travel/shop/shower/etc - it's a great product to show off to fans/perverted friends.

Reactions: he_found_you

exter

May 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to properly move/teleport around when using the Index controllers? I tried every button and nothing worked.
Also, when trying the sex scene and changing to POV my camera position ends up about 3 feet left of the characters. Is that intended?

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I'm guessing this isn't at all meant to be played on desktop with a keyboard? Because there is a number of functional problems just using the keyboard. One of which is when I initiate a sex scene I can't click anything anymore.

Reactions: poopbulb1

XcentY

Jul 15, 2017
I tested the demo with oculus rift S.
1) once you're in the sex phase, the buttons doesn't work. (FINISH, POV, ... doesn't change anything).
2) once you're in the sex phase, the speed slider is bugged. If you try to change the speed, it goes to the slowest and is glued there.
3) the demo is totally different from the pictures shown on the post. The demo is ugly :(

Legfan

Aug 13, 2019
For any "non VR" folks... you can play this with very limited use just using mouse and keys. After loading in the game...you be looking at the models feet. Just hit the semicolon (; key) to start things off. This toggles between a free camera mode, (use ASWD to move around). Toggle it again to be able to select options from the board to change models, hair styles, etc. There are many other keys to use, such as backspace key, approstophe ' key, O key, TAB key, comma , a key, period . key, + and - on keypad, tilde ~ key. Plus many other functions that require combinations of SHIFT and CTRL keys. It will take some experimenting for sure... but read the text menus to see key fuctions and give it a shot. At minimum you can preview the models and have a little fun. I'd love to see what could be done in VR mode like posing the models... because the 12 girls look pretty nice to me. From what I read here, it's a limited functioning demo even in VR mode. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaelathor

LustBlast

Jun 16, 2018
Hi, if you have a spare minute come and visit to watch a short teaser for the upcoming "Lucy VR 010" experience :)
2K or 4K

You might also enjoy a teaser of "CyberSukha" some mini adventures Lucy VR will soon be integrated in.
(same page)

Please share your thoughts!

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
This would have been a good game if it was desktop related but yes looks like the developers who made it they did not go further

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
if this game was in desktop it would have been a great seller on steam how come developers create something good then they stop working on a project they can not finish.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote