-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
How do I get everyone on 10 relationship?
9 is max for this version. Author post some news for Russian community. I put here google translated quote:

SUPER ALEX said:
Most of those errors that I reported have already been fixed. I wanted to make a little clarity. Now the level of relations is limited to LR9 for all the heroes. Develop the skills of communication in the game temporarily can not be, it will be, as well as other skills (at least 3 more I plan to add). Money in the game The boss does not give much and it's done specifically, this problem is to be solved by the players in the course of the plot. At the moment I have already written the start dialogs, which will be some tips at the start of the game, it remains to integrate them into the game.
and original text
SUPER ALEX said:
Большинство из тех ошибок, что мне сообщили уже исправлены. Хотел внести небольшую ясность. Сейчас уровень отношений ограничен ЛР9 у всех героев. Развивать навык общения в игре временно нельзя, это обязательно будет, как и другие навыки (еще минимум 3 я планирую добавить). Денег в игре Босс дает не много и это сделано специально, эту проблему предстоит решать игрокам по ходу сюжета. На данный момент я уже написал стартовые диалоги, которые будут некими подсказками на старте игры, осталось встроить их в игру.

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa Ernie

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do I get to use the gym, so far, I can only watch and pretend

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
And where do I drop the CGI file to??? there all png files, do I just drop them in the game directory?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
And where do I drop the CGI file to??? there all png files, do I just drop them in the game directory?
The game already has all the pictures. The CGI file is for people who just want to look at the pictures.

Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I can't get any further than LR=0 with everyone except for Bill=LR=7, all the other character, all I get when I want to talk to them is: I'm not going to stop you (Leave) like I said, a walkthrough would definitely be nice

Reactions: oni

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
How do you advance time? im stuck at 22 on the first day no one will talk to me and the bed isnt an option i cant work on an work either. also the continue button doesnt work. i have to play thru day 1 and go to the diary to load

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
IM ASKING LAST TIME

DOOOOOOO UUUUUUUU HAVEEEEEEEEEE 322222222 BITTTTTTTTT FCKIIIIINNNNNNNNN VERSIOOOOOOOOON OFFFFFFF THISSSSSSSSS GAMEEEEEEEE?

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
How do you advance time? im stuck at 22 on the first day no one will talk to me and the bed isnt an option i cant work on an work either. also the continue button doesnt work. i have to play thru day 1 and go to the diary to load
To advance time without talking to other characters, you press the clock. TOP middle of your game screen. Every press will advance 1 hour. Your character will be able to stay up to 2am before needing to go to bed. However, by sleeping later. Your character will also wake up later in the day.

You'll be needing to do this on a few occasions to force certain events that happen at very specific days or hours to activate some events. A chore to say the least sometimes to raise the relationship.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
IM ASKING LAST TIME

DOOOOOOO UUUUUUUU HAVEEEEEEEEEE 322222222 BITTTTTTTTT FCKIIIIINNNNNNNNN VERSIOOOOOOOOON OFFFFFFF THISSSSSSSSS GAMEEEEEEEE?
Seriously though, I'm not trying to be mean to you, the reason why no one has responded to your request is probably because no one has a 32bit version. I'm afraid you'll have to try a different game.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
The only thing noteworthy I found is the motherxdauther sunbathing scene and its not even finish.
There are multiple sex scenes and nude events you can witness. As this is only the first release/demo there's not going to be a lot of content. If you don't have the patience to explore, perhaps this adult game isn't for you.

TIP: Look at the game's cg to see what you missed.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
As someone above said:
- The renders are too grainy and lighting could be improved. Also, when peeping, it would be nice to get a closer (and not grainy) view;
- The english writing is very bad at the moment;
- Writing could be more descriptive with more inner dialogue and comments from the mc to help with game play hints.

Does anyone know the girl or from which movie or gallery is the cinema bj scene? :D

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
1) The renders are a little grainy and lighting could be improved. Also, when peeping, it would be nice to get a closer view.
There are multiple sex scenes and nude events you can witness. As this is only the first release/demo there's not going to be a lot of content. If you don't have the patience to explore, perhaps this adult game isn't for you.

TIP: Look at the game's cg to see what you missed.
Hi! How do you see/open the game's cg?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes