Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I downloaded EP1 and EP2 for the first time. The game seems to miss some crucial pictures... I see the startscreen on a lot of pictures... for instance the workroom...
Did I miss something?

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Quick question that other playtesters here might know:

Which version did this scene pop up in? Asking since I'm certain I unpacked all the versions and didn't see this scene in any version of the game that I remember.
85203_Capturefdssdffsdfsd.png
I saw on the first page as a capture image, I know the location and the probable time of the event, I just didn't remember being able to interact, at least in very first Ep1 version that was released.
Hall 21 Doughter POOL-resources.assets-134.png
This was where the scene takes place, but I don't remember an interaction there.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Quick question that other playtesters here might know:

Which version did this scene pop up in? Asking since I'm certain I unpacked all the versions and didn't see this scene in any version of the game that I remember.
View attachment 77857
I saw on the first page as a capture image, I know the location and the probable time of the event, I just didn't remember being able to interact, at least in very first Ep1 version that was released.
View attachment 77859
This was where the scene takes place, but I don't remember an interaction there.
It was on an version before ep.1 if I'm not mistaken.

gkol29

Aug 18, 2017
guys i need some help...every time i change the stats' values from the save file Chastity remains at 100 and even though i gain some Lust points in-game the Chastity stat doesn't change...Any idea??

Reactions: Pepe Lucho

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
guys i need some help...every time i change the stats' values from the save file Chastity remains at 100 and even though i gain some Lust points in-game the Chastity stat doesn't change...Any idea??
I'd suggest changing the values in the autosave file save. When you adjust values on the other save slots, loading those sometimes doesn't work.

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
Well. Still been hunting for that scene daughter pool night. Haven't found it yet oddly.

For anyone looking for the CGI's, here are a few of them uploaded to void.cat. I didn't extract every version, but this should be most of them. All in .png format.

Lucky Mark EP1 v0.0.5 Images [402 images]

Lucky Mark EP1 v0.2.0 Images [321 images]

Lucky Mark EP1 v0.3.0 Images [473 images]

*I know this game was not called Ep1 on release. I added this to the title once Ep2 was released.

Lucky Mark EP2 ALPHA 1.1 Images [546 images]

Lucky Mark EP2 ALPHA 1.2 Images [568 images]

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
It was on an version before ep.1 if I'm not mistaken.
Was there a version before v.0.0.5???

Asking this since v0.0.5 seems to be the only version with a matching art asset of:
dNudeSurprise as pictured in the pool scene.
dNudeSurprise-sharedassets2.assets-307.png
None of the other versions I've looked at has this particular art asset that matches the screen grab sample shot.

**Finally found the scene. Thank you to for posting that version.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
How can I see Lust?
I keep getting lust +1.
Events requiring 10 Lust 20 Lust.
Continue to fail.
What should I do?

Can I edit Lust?
Please reply.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Was there a version before v.0.0.5???

Asking this since v0.0.5 seems to be the only version with a matching art asset of:
dNudeSurprise as pictured in the pool scene.
View attachment 77980
None of the other versions I've looked at has this particular art asset that matches the screen grab sample shot.
i think it was in the original sandbox version before the visual novel changes. but that scene is literally it, that one panel.

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Well. Still been hunting for that scene daughter pool night. Haven't found it yet oddly.

For anyone looking for the CGI's, here are a few of them uploaded to void.cat. I didn't extract every version, but this should be most of them. All in .png format.

Lucky Mark EP1 v0.0.5 Images [402 images]

Lucky Mark EP1 v0.2.0 Images [321 images]

Lucky Mark EP1 v0.3.0 Images [473 images]

*I know this game was not called Ep1 on release. I added this to the title once Ep2 was released.

Lucky Mark EP2 ALPHA 1.1 Images [546 images]

Lucky Mark EP2 ALPHA 1.2 Images [568 images]
LuckyMark v0.11 .7z

Reactions: Hieronymous

Hieronymous

May 3, 2017
How can I see Lust?
I keep getting lust +1.
Continue to fail.
What should I do?

Can I edit Lust?
Please reply.

혹시 한국인 없으십니까?
계속 러스트(Lust)를 1점씩 얻어놔도, 10점이나 20점의 러스트가 필요한 이벤트에 계속 실패합니다.
대체 이 게임에선 러스트를 어떻게 쌓아야 하는지 아시는분 계실까요?
번역하기가 너무 어려워서 한국어로도 썼습니다.
이런 경우는 처음입니다.
도와주세요.
If you are referring to some of the events that have Lust requirements. Most of those lust events in the game currently are traps that will get your character kicked out of the house, thus ending that playthrough.

While fun to see your character actually taking that forbidden action, but the results are predictable at the moment. This might change later on in the game's development, but consider them dead end paths currently.

Very few of the lust events are ones that won't result in eviction. Basically. Save often, load religiously and have fun.

Reactions: yunmaster

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
How can I see Lust?
I keep getting lust +1.
Continue to fail.
What should I do?

Can I edit Lust?
Please reply.

혹시 한국인 없으십니까?
계속 러스트(Lust)를 1점씩 얻어놔도, 10점이나 20점의 러스트가 필요한 이벤트에 계속 실패합니다.
대체 이 게임에선 러스트를 어떻게 쌓아야 하는지 아시는분 계실까요?
번역하기가 너무 어려워서 한국어로도 썼습니다.
이런 경우는 처음입니다.
도와주세요.
You can edit it in the save or with cheat engine. Saying bonjour at the beginning of the day decreases lust, good ways to raise lust is to peek at the girls. On wednesday you can peek at the wife in the gym for a free lust point. It's the red and blue bar in your character's stats. Edit everything, the game is not balanced at the moment.

Reactions: yunmaster
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes