BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Can you tell me where is it ? I mean yeah as you said in the garage, but where ? I cant find it there
Im from Russian i don,t know how tell you write for this. In garage symply click on Jess, auto sit in car and go.
I,m in friday on 11;00 talk with Zary take key from me, next party in 19:00, max. points with Jess, next
in dialog two to take home her, next 02:00 in garage and go on car, next talk (take 12 points, speek Jess
about Chris ans mr. Chen, now go next, it work 100%

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
There's also a funny bug on Thursday:
Stand in the corridor in front of Annie's room at 14:00 ...
She is in her room AND in Christina's room :)
This is just one of many position bugs in the game.
... and on thursday 23:00, Bill is sleeping in his room + same time he's in Annie's room, and there are more of it. Checking relations, click on Elena last picture, than it's frozen! No other relations of Elena could be checked. First klick on other person, then it's back normal.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
To 12 points in car with Jess: First) about parents - no talk, about study - delight, about relations -
the guy is worthy, about sex - chance to fix, about boyfriends - present useful, if wright get 7 points,
Second) look in eyes - celebrity, kiss in hand - one more kiss hand, kiss on cheek - no talk (don,t kiss)
look at breasts - delight, if write all 12 points are...

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I have game v13.2 + the mod.

Have gotten the key threw zari's date, and taken jessica home and bet up her boyfriend, but now i cant get the key as a second time because wen i get to 1600 with zari shes ready to get in the car again but it does not happen.

Am i only supposed to get the key once?

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018

Have gotten the key threw zari's date, and taken jessica home and bet up her boyfriend, but now i cant get the key as a second time because wen i get to 1600 with zari shes ready to get in the car again but it does not happen.

Take ver. 13.3 and mod too. In 13.2 bug from key car and more.

LOrdGrim669

Jan 7, 2018

How were You able to get the Key through date. i mean what did u do??

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
You do the typical routine. 13:00 have a drink, then massage her feet in the spa. 14:00 have a drink, then sunbath. 15:00 have a drink then swim in the pool with her. 16:00 have a drink then go to garage and there you can sit in the Ferrari with her. Some dialogue happens and she leaves the key for you to use the car later. After that you can ask her for the key every Friday at 9:00 and 11:00 in the kitchen (if you updated to version 13.3).

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
In first or not? In first take a party with Zari at home on 13:00 (friday), in 16:00 go to garage with Zari, talk with her about key,
next on party Jess & Chris have dialogгу two to take home Jess, The key itself is not needed, just a dialogue will take home active

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
a little help to others
with Elenas MORE THAN NEEDS quest
don't click on the red markings
after that click marks chest (wine)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sircrims

Sep 20, 2016
minigames:

Elena

Jess:

Chris:

Zari

Mia

Chris & Jess

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Im from Russian i don,t know how tell you write for this. In garage symply click on Jess, auto sit in car and go.
I,m in friday on 11;00 talk with Zary take key from me, next party in 19:00, max. points with Jess, next
in dialog two to take home her, next 02:00 in garage and go on car, next talk (take 12 points, speek Jess
about Chris ans mr. Chen, now go next, it work 100%
Thx. Thats help a lot. I'll try this later

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes