• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Condor-Eagle

Nov 18, 2017
Lucky Mark Bugfix Update v13.3

View attachment 240400

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update v13.3: (7.4 MB)

Wait for @wurg to update the cheat mode again.I hope everything is solved with this update..

I did steps 1 to 3 in step 4, Launch the setup.exe Click on '' browse '' choose the folder where the game is installed (the directory path of Lucky Mark, for me is (H \ GAMES \ Lucky Mark ALPHA 13.3 WIN).

Then ...

Installer's message ...

"Required data not found in current dir or wrong version |"

Then start don`t update.

I expose my case: 1.- my start in the game, was with version 12.0 2.- never install a version prior to 12.0 3.- I have installed each update from version 12.0 to version 13.2 4.- I never passed from Intro (play day by day, and at the end of the 4th day, the game crash).

I have version 13.2 installed.

Questions:
1 .- because the installer (.exe) does not recognize that I have installed version 13.2?
2.- Why did I never pass the Intro?

From what I read in the forum, before in this game there were two episodes (Episode 1 became the Intro, I understand; and Episode 2 starts the rest of the game).

Then they unified, but something must have happened in the middle, because I'm not the only one who can not continue in the old Episode 2, and the game concludes at the end of the Intro (previous Episode 1); and could almost say that this happens to those who started the game from the updates and not those who started the game.

For that reason I understand that, maybe the version 12.0 (downloaded from this forum) was not complete.

And this explains to me, why the message of the .exe.

So.

How can I access the complete game, and from there, install the updates?

Thank you very much to all.

Reactions: Afmu23

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
what seen with elena ?
when you check her quest line, the last one...i've done the one that she gives you bj in different places
but not the one after...Also still cant find where Zari leaves the keys...she said in the garage but they are not there

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm pretty bummed right now. I've enjoyed this game (despite the atrocious English translation) and have spent hours playing it. But the 13.0 release was so bugged that I had to edit some saves to make even a little progress, and then now I've downloaded the 13.2 release and my saves don't work at all. I had one untouched save left from 12.0 and when I made the date with Zari on Friday morning, she didn't even show up at 13:00, so I don't know what the fuck is going on. At the end of the day I do have some save files that skip over almost all of the v13 content by manipulating the values, but it's extremely unrewarding to play Zari's afternoon events or Jessica's events by editing a save file to even see them, and now that the "fixed" version is released, my saves don't even work.

I want my $5 back lol.

EDIT: I meant to mention that I'm downloading 13.3 right now and hoping it works.

Let's all make a deal on this thread! Don't download 14.0 next month until a week after it's released; then download 14.7 or whatever that's fixed all the bugs and makes the game actually playable.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
How to take pictures of Bill forcing Annie?
You need to accept money from Bill in the morning before you can do that.

If you interrupt him when he's forcing himself on the sister, then the next morning he will wake you up, and you have the option to accept money from him or not. If you accept the money then you can't interrupt them anymore, and he has his way with the sister. Go and watch him rape her again, and this time you will have the option to take pictures.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
6.8GB? seriously? In times of jpg or webp?
If there would be a game that seriously needs a commpressed version right from the dev, then it would be this game ... :cool::whistle:;)

boim

Aug 29, 2017
In future, i would gladly help with torrent file of this game. I have good bandtwith, and if Super Alex wont use any sort of compression on CGI, next game will be around 8GB or more.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes