Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
Weekly news
Hello ! By this time I finished almost everything that I had planned for the previous week, added the start of 3 events, completed dialogs. Until November 1st I will finish some renderings and prepare an updated version of the game. I want to post a new release on November 1st.
This week I plan to get feedback about bugs and fix them in the shortest possible time, in the first days after the release I want to do optimization of internal data so that further content growth causes fewer errors and is made faster.
1.png

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
Release v0.1

Changelog (v0.1):
+ Fixed the possibility of repeating the dialogue in the kitchen on the first day.
+ Navigation by rooms has been updated.
+ Added additional icons of information about the presence of a character in a certain location.
+ 20 save slots are now available and you can download any of them from the main menu.
+ Added the launch of five event lines.
+ Added dialogs.
+ The beginning of the event with Elena at the cinema has been changed a little.
+ The beginning of the event with the daughter's study on weekdays has been changed a little.
+ Added the ability to start a dialogue with some locations.
+ Improved the quality of some images.

omocik

May 2, 2017
unfortunatly assetsbundleextractor 2.1 crashes upon attempting:/
I guess there's no new erotic content yet, you can just start quests. LR stoped at 9 for me

Reactions: Leeon
U

User_10739

Talking to Bill in Lounge after finishing the first assignment is a game breaker... Clicking on the text to end the event does nothing and you are stuck there...

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
WARNING! Version 0.1 is pretty buggy. I suggest waiting until he puts out a bugfix version before playing the new build.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
STILL has issues with conversations. You go to talk with the characters and no options are presented. Wake me up when this is fixed...

Aug 9, 2017
Couple of questions whats the max LR you can reach in this version? How do I trigger helping Christina's Homework event? The cinema is locked at 22:00 on Wednesday when is Elena is in there?

Rendan

Apr 19, 2017
Me too. All further events won´t start because i haven´t enough love points. I can´t reach more then 9 LR. :( Any help?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Talking to Bill in Lounge after finishing the first assignment is a game breaker... Clicking on the text to end the event does nothing and you are stuck there...
Yeah, got this too. Also randomly at breakfast after the first 'Drop Fork' option appears, next morning the option to 'Drop Fork' appeared (Bill and daughter were there) and it froze the same.

The game is also frustrating to play, like the MC has killer BO or something, every time you talk to someone they're pissed at you for like no reason.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes