Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
The things I did to mod the game are pretty basic, just changing the way it calculates the variables to make life easier. Honestly to code in something to change the time or the day is a little above my pay grade right now, but it would be nice.
It's good enough and maybe better to stay like this and you don't have to worry about your mod will break the game and we will not break the game or we shouldn't change the variable if we're not sure what we are doing and at the end everyone it's happy.

SoB it's a good example, there are many complaints there where players changed the variable and broke the game, the modder added the option to change that easy from the menu but if you're not sure what you're doing better to stay away from that.

mareany

Apr 1, 2017
Hmmm the day change sure does sound nice. I should give it a try tonight once I come back from work to see if I can figure something out.
Related to the dialog, that indeed can break the game so it should be better left like it is or you will be forced to restart your whole game

mareany

Apr 1, 2017
It's good enough and maybe better to stay like this and you don't have to worry about your mod will break the game and we will not break the game or we shouldn't change the variable if we're not sure what we are doing and at the end everyone it's happy.

SoB it's a good example, there are many complaints there where players changed the variable and broke the game, the modder added the option to change that easy from the menu but if you're not sure what you're doing better to stay away from that.
So, after playing around with the .dll file a bit, I was able to make the time change. To activate it, simply go to your room and read a book and voila, the time is changed to 0:00, enabling the sleep button (still couldn't figure out how to make it so that you can sleep anytime). Also, no matter what time you sleep at, when you wake up its 8:00.

mareany

Apr 1, 2017

After even more playing around with the file, I was finally able to remove the sleep limitation. You are now able to sleep whenever you want and the day will advance.

Reactions: CulayTL

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I have dl the mod and replaced the assembly.dll, but didn't see any effect (Energy, hunger, neatness, fitness, and style will stay at 100 ) Energy is still going down fitness is at 25 neatness at 15 and so on. Have I to trigger the mod by a key ?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, I have dl the mod and replaced the assembly.dll, but didn't see any effect (Energy, hunger, neatness, fitness, and style will stay at 100 ) Energy is still going down fitness is at 25 neatness at 15 and so on. Have I to trigger the mod by a key ?
If you took the one from the OP it should take the stats to 100 as soon as you advance an hour or do an interaction that moves time forward. The trigger to up the other characters stats is to take the Hacker's Path course. If it's not working I would suggest downloading it again and overwriting the file again.

Reactions: lazyharry

mareany

Apr 1, 2017
If you either used mine or @wurg , you can get the stats the same way : by learning Hacker's Path course. I could make the .dll file to give max stats from the start, but there is no point since its easier by just learning the Hacker's Path course.

Trinot

Aug 4, 2018
I tried this mod and it´s work very well... THX a lot Dude, but i mad a mistake, i didnt save the old dll and now i cant try to play without the mod... do in need the hacking thing? or can i play without this? or can someone share the original dll...?
THX Dudes

and sry fpr my bad english

mareany

Apr 1, 2017
I tried this mod and it´s work very well... THX a lot Dude, but i mad a mistake, i didnt save the old dll and now i cant try to play without the mod... do in need the hacking thing? or can i play without this? or can someone share the original dll...?
THX Dudes

and sry fpr my bad english
Here you go mate, this is the original .dll file. Well its your choice if you want to use the modified one or not, the purpose for it is just to make it easier to progress.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So if I only wanted to use the cheat mod for the "work" section of the game.. Would I still lose on some content since I am not yet at 12.0 point in the game?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
So if I only wanted to use the cheat mod for the "work" section of the game.. Would I still lose on some content since I am not yet at 12.0 point in the game?
No, the cheat mod will not make you miss anything, it just speeds up progression, if you want a slower play through just don't take the Hacker's Path course. The mod makes it where you ( the MC ) doesn't have to worry about keep your stats up to do things, it allows you to roam at will and do whatever scenes you want.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
This doesn't seem to do anything at all?

I replaced the C-Sharp dll in the Managed folder but all of the stats stay exactly as they were, even after passing some time.

Umm, help?

Edit: I know I've put the file in the right place, if I use the 'hackers path' cheat then everything gets maxxed, that's not what I wanted though. :(

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
This doesn't seem to do anything at all?

I replaced the C-Sharp dll in the Managed folder but all of the stats stay exactly as they were, even after passing some time.

Umm, help?

Edit: I know I've put the file in the right place, if I use the 'hackers path' cheat then everything gets maxxed, that's not what I wanted though. :(
The mod should make the main character stats stay at 100 all the time, that is what it's designed to do, this is only the stats for hunger, energy, etc. The other stats are tied to the Hacker's Path course. If the Hacker's Path course ups the stats for the other characters, it should be working for the main character also. Can you do the work for the Boss or daughter homework and complete the hardest tasks in the 2 hour block? Did you download one of the other mods that people have posted in the thread?, or is it the one from the OP that I made?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
This is right at the start of the game, C-sharp replaced day 4...

The grindy stats like hunger and neatness etc don't get locked at 100.

This is using only the mod from you in the OP.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Is using the gym supposed to affect the neatness etc stats using this mod?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Hmm, okay all things etc the gym the stats stay at 100, I guess I got unlucky by using the gym as my first test. lol :(

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I downloaded the cheat from the OP and looked at the code in it to make sure, and most of it was there, I'll admit that the neatness wasn't in this to stay at 100 at all times, I fixed this now if you want to redownload it, I think at some point in time the dev moved the code for this and I didn't notice, I have a checklist that I use to make the mod every update and must have missed this, sorry, it is now included in the checklist.

Reactions: Shardoom

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Oh wow cool, thanks I'll re-download. I didn't mean to be a bother. lol
It's not a bother, if something is off I would like someone to let me know, It's hard to test for every scenario and get the patch out in a timely manner, sometimes I rush it out pretty quick so people can use it and miss things.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote