Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
There's a bug in the shower scene with christina. I don't now if it's a game bad issue or cause of the cheat mode but mark can't leave the shower when all has finished, game make him go for an other turn in the shower. He will be very tired !

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
There's a bug in the shower scene with christina. I don't now if it's a game bad issue or cause of the cheat mode but mark can't leave the shower when all has finished, game make him go for an other turn in the shower. He will be very tired !
Which scene are you talking about?, there are multiple endings you can have in the shower. I went through mine using the skip option and was able to exit out after he finished and time advanced with the cheat mod. PS, there is a updated version of the cheat mod in the OP, make sure u download that one and use it, I messed up on the peeking events.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
If I can make a suggestion (or maybe its a bug) when you use the "Hacker's path" you max out the relationships and sympathy to 999 but if any events/actions are done they get kicked back down to 100 which means trying to trigger later events that require high sympathy is next to impossible in my experience.

Thanks for all your work in making this game actually enjoyable.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
If I can make a suggestion (or maybe its a bug) when you use the "Hacker's path" you max out the relationships and sympathy to 999 but if any events/actions are done they get kicked back down to 100 which means trying to trigger later events that require high sympathy is next to impossible in my experience.

Thanks for all your work in making this game actually enjoyable.
Are you sure it's resetting the relationship to 100?, it shouldn't be, in the code if it goes over 1000 it's supposed to reset to 1000 at the next check of it. I've noticed in the game depending on whether I play the game in windowed or full screen the numbers appear differently at the top ( pictures below ). There seems to be only 3 placeholders for the numbers in full screen, while in windowed there is 4. I don't know why this is. Is this what you are seeing?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Are you sure it's resetting the relationship to 100?, it shouldn't be, in the code if it goes over 1000 it's supposed to reset to 1000 at the next check of it. I've noticed in the game depending on whether I play the game in windowed or full screen the numbers appear differently at the top ( pictures below ). There seems to be only 3 placeholders for the numbers in full screen, while in windowed there is 4. I don't know why this is. Is this what you are seeing?
Ok now that I check the full stats screen the stats are shown in full and the last digit is cut off in the normal game UI. Sorry for the confusion on my part.

Reactions: wurg

firemusikx

Mar 29, 2018
i have problem with daughter, im gonna stuck when the theacher give max BJ , i cant stop , i cant fin another optiopn to tap it
can some one give me some tips

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi @wurg , A Very Happy New Year to you!
And a very fast lane to update this mod of yours!
Thank you very much for your work!

mareany

Apr 1, 2017
wurg I have one small question related to your mod : how are you able to make the Hacker's path course to update all the stats?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
wurg I have one small question related to your mod : how are you able to make the Hacker's path course to update all the stats? I am able to recreate it but without the Hacker's path course.
That's the part of the mod @Crank088 originally made, he dug in the code and found all the variables for the characters and added them to the trigger so when you take the course it reassigns the values to them. If you are recreating it download my mod and look under HackingAdd.

mareany

Apr 1, 2017
That's the part of the mod @Crank088 originally made, he dug in the code and found all the variables for the characters and added them to the trigger so when you take the course it reassigns the values to them. If you are recreating it download my mod and look under HackingAdd.
Oh, I get it now, no wonder I was unable to see it. Seems like he and you are both using ilspy while I was using dnSpy. Good to know that there is an easier method of doing it, since I was manually editing all the values.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Oh, I get it now, no wonder I was unable to see it. Seems like he and you are both using ilspy while I was using dnSpy. Good to know that there is an easier method of doing it, since I was manually editing all the values.
I use dnSpy also to make the mod, I've downloaded ilspy but I haven't tried it yet.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hmm weird, I am unable to see the values on dnSpy, but on ilpsy i can see them. Thats a mistery to me.
I thought it might be because you are using the x86 version, but it doesn't matter on mine, your version is a little different than mine though.

mareany

Apr 1, 2017
I thought it might be because you are using the x86 version, but it doesn't matter on mine, your version is a little different than mine though.
Yea, I'm a fool, dnSpy kept on opening another file lol, indeed it is there even with dnSpy. Still, nice to know that we can make a new file every new version.

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
it doesnt work idk. i just copied in to the right folder. ''WIN_DATA/MANAGED'' but still same stats. ?

edit : sorry forgot to learn hacker's path. not its working. ty :)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I explain in the features of the cheat mod how to do a play through close the original game using the cheat mod only keeping the MC stats up so that you don't have to grind those. The mod doesn't max out the stats of all the characters unless you take the Hacker's Path course.
Oh.. I tough mods activates when you choose the hack path only.. oh well.. good to know.
But still with the mod installed or not you still have to use the notepad to change the time of day or the day of week.. couldn't find any option to change that in your mod. Many events/scenes can be played only once a week, I don't want to spam the wait button. I know maybe the game it's not supposed to be played like that and meanwhile you can work for another event but still, in my playtrough I don't know what I did wrong but first I hired Annie, bought clothes, peeked on her and after that I talked with the boss and he asked me to bring her lol, fuck off already did that but was lucky enough it didn't broke the game and I could finish it.. anyway.. checked the variables and it's not hard to reset events just in case.
So yeah.. still had to jump to notepad and play with the time/day.

Don't take it as a complaint, played now 1h with your mod without the max one and indeed it's a lot easier, well done!
I don't know anything about Unity, maybe just to extract CG using a tutorial from f95 hahaha, but if you can add the feature to reset day or change the time without breaking the game that would be awesome.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Oh.. I tough mods activates when you choose the hack path only.. oh well.. good to know.
But still with the mod installed or not you still have to use the notepad to change the time of day or the day of week.. couldn't find any option to change that in your mod. Many events/scenes can be played only once a week, I don't want to spam the wait button. I know maybe the game it's not supposed to be played like that and meanwhile you can work for another event but still, in my playtrough I don't know what I did wrong but first I hired Annie, bought clothes, peeked on her and after that I talked with the boss and he asked me to bring her lol, fuck off already did that but was lucky enough it didn't broke the game and I could finish it.. anyway.. checked the variables and it's not hard to reset events just in case.
So yeah.. still had to jump to notepad and play with the time/day.

Don't take it as a complaint, played now 1h with your mod without the max one and indeed it's a lot easier, well done!
I don't know anything about Unity, maybe just to extract CG using a tutorial from f95 hahaha, but if you can add the feature to reset day or change the time without breaking the game that would be awesome.
Your doing better than me, I looked into trying to extract images in Unity and couldn't even get the programs to run, got frustrated and will come back to it later. Been trying off and on to implement a dialog skipping feature for awhile, got it to somewhat work, it skips the dialog and all the choices in the dialog with it :mad:. I think the dev has coded the choices you make in the scenes with the dialog and I can't see them with how Unity packs the game unless I figure out how to unpack them.

A lot of events in this game are tied to other events, it runs checks to see if you have that one at a certain stage before you can advance this one. It's annoying, but as long as you know what variables you are messing with in notepad you shouldn't break anything as long as you don't raise the variables too high, like putting one at 10 when the max value is 6, the game makes comparisons of == which means 'exactly equal to' in C#, so if you assign a number higher than the max the game just doesn't know what to do and will ignore it and a scene will never trigger.

The things I did to mod the game are pretty basic, just changing the way it calculates the variables to make life easier. Honestly to code in something to change the time or the day is a little above my pay grade right now, but it would be nice.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote