NyxAssasin

May 17, 2018
Ignore all the Hate dev, this game sandbox is even better than any 80 % game i seen on this site, time and update will prove. will this game survive or sink like all other quick cash grab game on this site

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avell

Smashen

Dec 19, 2022
I dont want to be rude but can someone explain to me why we upload a demo here, which everyone can easily get legit without a problem? I want the patreon exclusive version for free. Thats why Im here. Trying out the legit stuff and not the cherry picked dev demo.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
when I start the game I have this problem

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/std/characters/Eve/events/eve_event_3.rpy", line 388, in script
image evedom = Live2D("images/animations/eve/evedom", loop=True, base=0.9)
File "game/std/characters/Eve/events/eve_event_3.rpy", line 388, in <module>
image evedom = Live2D("images/animations/eve/evedom", loop=True, base=0.9)
Exception: Could not load Live2D. b'Live2DCubismCore.dll' was not found.

can someone help me?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Loverse-0.3Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

reinhart99

May 28, 2017
Story in opening of this game is god awful. The actual writing is serviceable, and there are no issues with translation, but there's just... zero stakes that I care about. Why the fuck do I care this much about a random girl who ghosted me? Why am I being an absolute asshole to everyone over it? Makes the protagonist completely unlikable and unrelatable.

Reactions: logros13 and Ololko

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
It's not NTR and the character described is not the players girlfriend :)

Don't buy into everything you read online ;)

There's no NTR in the game.
... Arguably it is, to be fair-- a former LI of the PC with hope of reconciliation fits the bill for netorare. But honestly NTR can get pretty murky. If she was his, and will be his, though... I feel like it could be? Not as hardcore as an active steal, but... yknow... someone eating the rest of your breakfast before you're done eating isn't nice.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
The dev has this list of current tags and planned in Itch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3083357

I suppose it would be necessary or at least good, to know if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot?

For example, is girl on girl/yuri/lesbian, foot/feet, femdom avoidable? (although femdom does not appear reading the other tags, surely the Dev simply missed it like maledom).

Thanks, good luck.
so i know what almost all the tags mean but what is ATM and CNC?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
so i know what almost all the tags mean but what is ATM and CNC?
ATM= Ass to mouth

CNC=Consensual Non-Consent
Within the CNC there can be blackmail, rape, sleep sex, slave play, but always with the prior approval of the parties, for example: one of them would like to be abused while sleeping, want to feel raped, abused with blackmail, but always with prior consent.(Let's say it's BDSM with darker themes, or dark RolePlay :KEK:)

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
So how many femdoms content are available? I've found only the one of Eve where I gave her an oral service. Besides, nothing else.

It seems that I can increase the dominant points of Joy and Molly, but no femdom scenes found.

Agafon

Sep 27, 2020
Well, the scene with Joy doesn't work for me after the phrase "What? You done already?". The game freezes and stops responding.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
ATM= Ass to mouth

CNC=Consensual Non-Consent
Within the CNC there can be blackmail, rape, sleep sex, slave play, but always with the prior approval of the parties, for example: one of them would like to be abused while sleeping, want to feel raped, abused with blackmail, but always with prior consent.(Let's say it's BDSM with darker themes, or dark RolePlay :KEK:)
ah ok ew the ATM. CNC is a bit weird. i guess people like that kind of stuff. hope i can skip ATM stuff cuz thats the OUT hole not an IN hole

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I try not to criticize the efforts people make but have to say that the choice of text color here is bad.

1708502731601.png 1708502731601.png

Reactions: s2user
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes