duiguinho6798

May 21, 2019
I liked this game, it has a lot of potential involved. The characters as far as I played, are well written. In the future, when the game has more content, I will do a review, it's worth keeping an eye on the next updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Y'Kino

Y'Kino

Nov 15, 2023
Save with all the stat grinding for MC done. Enjoy less grinding.

And to the dev, why in gods name give us a cheat menu for the girls but not for the MC?
You should come to hang out in Discord and suggest it on the right channel! <3

ygh

Jan 27, 2018
Are we just going to ignore that ItsYaBoiEye and Y'Kino are obvious shill accounts? They both registered on the same day (2 days after this thread was posted), both have only posted in this thread, both have posted the same community guide, and together have left the only reviews, 5 stars each of course (which were both posted the same day they both registered).

Additionally, they've both personally attacked a member who criticized the game, and one has shilled the discord while the other repeatedly defended the devs leaving out basic functionality from the game (rollback).

I don't know if they're literal dev sock puppets or just backers who've gotten in too deep and become personally committed to supporting this game, but either way it's pathetic how they're trying to manage the reaction to this game on this board.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Loverse-0.2Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Masemo1234

Jun 12, 2017
this game is detected as malware from FF. I'm not going to bother to upload it to Virustotal if even Firefox detects the signature.

arisunoruka

Sep 6, 2018
this game is detected as malware from FF. I'm not going to bother to upload it to Virustotal if even Firefox detects the signature.
My firefox didn't.
Firefox doesn't do signature checking, it does extension and domain validation. The "potentially malicious" warning you get is a generic "Hey, this is a program, you really shouldn't download those, are you sure you were trying to?" warning, to prevent drive-by malware installations and malware masquerading as photos/other content

Unrelatedly, the new update breaking all previous saves for anyone else?

Reactions: Tinuss

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
It doesn't fucking matter if the bitch is the real ex or not, what matters is that the MC is being a fucking simping pussy running after some chick that dumped him, and is even willing to put his life on the line for her.
Dude you smell. Take a shower, wash the incel off.
Did you somehow type F95zone instead of Reddit on your address bar?
Why are you this aggressive?

--

Anyway, this looks promising. Y'all are taking it a lot more professionally than most games on here and seem to at least understand your limitations based on the post history. With Cottontail involved I'm also extra intrigued.
Good luck, man. :KappaPride:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I really want to like this game,especially because Morgpie is one of the female characters but the fact you need a fan-made guide to know what to do in a "new" game is just...not good at all.
Like others said,this game really needs a in-game guide and a little more hand-holding so we have a good idea what the hell to do next.
Good luck to the devs through,you guys have a good foundation here and i hope we get more and more Morgpie content;)

Nov 9, 2020
Honestly? I'm enjoying the game. I had to play it for myself since I couldn't tell if PeanutbutterJoe was reliving a bad breakup, or if he was saying why he thought the game was "bad". So, here's a quick recap of what I've seen so far:

Not only am I able to free roam and explore a whole (ever-expanding) map, but there are two different sets of maps that offer so much more aside from just UI. You can interact with and romance characters who all have different, distinct personalities. You can buy items, raise your MCs' stats, work for extra cash, find secrets, make powerful enemies and allies, and fuck-the-hell (and sometimes bitch) out of hot, unique girls! The art is phenomenal, with 2D and 3D realism, and yes—the 2D parts line up with the dialogue to create a nice moment in time for you (the faces and body language match the flow of conversation and emotions). Some of the game is voiced, but not all of it can be, for now.

• Take notice that there's no rollback function. - causing too many problems, so it was disabled. Remember to save regularly.
  • Take notice that right-click opens up the quick menu, not save - from there you can reach your Main Menu, Save/Load, Help, Options, & Quit.
  • Take notice that a few of the backgrounds have any source of A.I. - It does not take away from the game in any way. This is temporary as the team has stressed that it was edited over in the essence of visual filler.
  • Take notice that items and gifts are being added with new content - you won't be able to see or use this feature until it is time. It's free so you can see what it has to offer so you can see if you want to grow up with the game.

Soon enough you'll find yourself becoming more and more interested before you find yourself asking, "What's next?". The good news is the answer is "everything you want". This game has only been out for the last two days—but its rapidly forming community has already started making an unofficial, detailed guide.

The team doesn't seem like they're amateurs. I'd recommend giving it a try for yourself. If you like it enough, go and chill in the Discord. If you join, the community Discord, you'll know exactly what kind of content is being added, tweaked, or fixed. You've got nothing to lose since the game is free.

View attachment 3091010
if this isnt a shill account for the dev/team ill eat my sock. you know if you get caught review boosting they will kill your reviews and put a disclaimer on the post for cheating.

Nov 9, 2020
Hey, man, not sure you pieced this together, but its in a VR world where everyone uses digital avatars, and the chick clearly didn't recognize him. Its obviously not the actual ex. But go off, my dude
so you created a account two days after this game posted here and this is your first post defending the game and devs? you havnt posted in a single of game thread. we arnt stupid you and Y'Kino are obviously dev/team related accounts trying to boost the game. thats scummy as hell and against the rules and when you get caught it will kill game reviews and the game will be marked for cheating.

Reactions: Grelk

Avell

Feb 9, 2023
if this isnt a shill account for the dev/team ill eat my sock. you know if you get caught review boosting they will kill your reviews and put a disclaimer on the post for cheating.
Dude, get a life :'D I'm too busy implementing the content to play some child games with "boosting" with two accounts on a million-message forum; you'd need a literal army of accounts to make anything significant that way.

I've shared the comment from 95 on my discord with a handful of early community members, if it's any of 'em that came here to respond, can't do nothing about it myself - have fun eating your socks, I hope you washed em

• Wow
Reactions: MixQQ
Nov 9, 2020
Dude, get a life :'D I'm too busy implementing the content to play some child games with "boosting" with two accounts on a million-message forum; you'd need a literal army of accounts to make anything significant that way.

I've shared the comment from 95 on my discord with a handful of early community members, if it's any of 'em that came here to respond, can't do nothing about it myself - have fun eating your socks, I hope you washed em
Right two accounts started two days after the game gets posted here pushing how "amazing" the game is. Pushing people to join the discord. Both giving you 5 star reviews on the same day that they made their accounts. Neither have posted in any other game thread either. all that pointing to them being fake accounts or at minimum sketch as can be.

Reactions: Grelk
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes