4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
The fact filtered tags aren't tied to the profile but rather the search sucks. Also, many non-graphic games use the "Graphic Violence" tag (like "Being A DIK"). Seeing gore gifs autoplay isn't something everyone wants to see... but the cost of not filtering it to see games that misuse the tag is this. But sure, let's ignore this one after I've already seen it. Or block OP if they plan to update more is a better solution. Nope, thread still appears. You really have to ignore the thread and even then it just darkens the preview (still visible). F95 really needs a gore tag or something.
To be clear: This thread was tagged with "necrophilia" from the start so that would likely be a specific tag to ignore and would very likely keep innocent hearts safe without missing out on content that might be more tame.

I would argue that a "gore" tag would be much more likely to be overused than necrophilia. Honestly the way to avoid this genre is already at you disposal so its up to the user to blacklist whatever offends

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Well damn, this fetish...

Oh well, at least good to know someone who enjoy this are exist.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 3152512

Overview:
Lovely Tonic is a 3D GURO artist who makes short animations of characters from video games such as: Resident Evil, Overwatch, Witcher, Bioshock, Etc...​

Updated: 2023-12-06
Artist: Lovely Tonic -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Mostly 1080p
Files: 62
Length: 1.5 hr +
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection Content List:

All in One Folder (w/ Individual DL option) Download:
- PIXELDRAIN - - - MEGA

View attachment 3152470 View attachment 3152471 View attachment 3152473 View attachment 3152474 View attachment 3152475 View attachment 3152476 View attachment 3152477 View attachment 3152478 View attachment 3152479
maybe don't put guro as the main gif... and instead a warning....

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
To be clear: This thread was tagged with "necrophilia" from the start so that would likely be a specific tag to ignore and would very likely keep innocent hearts safe without missing out on content that might be more tame.

I would argue that a "gore" tag would be much more likely to be overused than necrophilia. Honestly the way to avoid this genre is already at you disposal so its up to the user to blacklist whatever offends
Honestly, I never saw the necro tag. That's 100% on me. So yeah, apologies for not spotting it. I checked and far fewer games use the necro tag so seems there's a reasonable tag for it after all. I suppose I'm proof that people can't complain - I'll be sure to update my search filter. Appreciate you being polite despite the negativity thrown your way. Best of luck with your collection(s).

Reactions: Divide_By_Zero

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Honestly, I never saw the necro tag. That's 100% on me. So yeah, apologies for not spotting it. I checked and far fewer games use the necro tag so seems there's a reasonable tag for it after all. I suppose I'm proof that people can't complain - I'll be sure to update my search filter. Appreciate you being polite despite the negativity thrown your way. Best of luck with your collection(s).
No worries. Just here to contribute some stuff that isn't already available. Guro doesn't make up even 5% of my collection. It just happened to be an artist I like that released something the day before. I'm working on organizing all of it, but I'll bring some other tame stuff soon as well.

I can understand that it makes some react strongly. Honestly I can handle some negativity. We all have our preferences and even though it can be easier to lash out at kinks outside of our comfort zone... usually those same kinks are shared by a much larger number of people than we would think.

In about 24 hours the 62 vids have been downloaded at least a combined 16k times between only 3 of the hosts I can see so realistically there are at least 1k people here who enjoy this.

I would agree that it would be nice if there was maybe a prefix for some of the more inflammatory kinks like NTR or Guro. Or even allowing a title to include a trailing "-Guro" or something. But the staff has done a fine job making this a balanced place overall so for now we just do what we can.

Cheers and happy fapping!

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Mostly addressing the interesting reviewers:

1702131927641.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-11-13.5589/

I'm not a moderator nor do I claim to be one, but I don't think the general rules are vague on this topic.
This thread includes the "Graphic Violence" and "Necrophilia" tags and as such "engaging in a discussion about", "whining about", or "asking for the removal of" this type of content is not allowed.

Last edited:

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017

View attachment 3158365

I'm not a moderator nor do I claim to be one, but I don't think the general rules are vague on this topic.
This thread includes the "Graphic Violence" and "Necrophilia" tags and as such "engaging in a discussion about", "whining about", or "asking for the removal of" this type of content is not allowed.
Agreed. The review rules even state that reviews should be about the content and not about your personal views on the genre. Kinda messed up but funny how the people who are interested in said content are more polite and non judgemental than the people who lash out based on morals.

TXBrit

Jan 10, 2022
The fact filtered tags aren't tied to the profile but rather the search sucks. Also, many non-graphic games use the "Graphic Violence" tag (like "Being A DIK"). Seeing gore gifs autoplay isn't something everyone wants to see... but the cost of not filtering it to see games that misuse the tag is this. But sure, let's ignore this one after I've already seen it. Or block OP if they plan to update more is a better solution. Nope, thread still appears. You really have to ignore the thread and even then it just darkens the preview (still visible). F95 really needs a gore tag or something.
This 100%. I don't give a flying fuck what 3D bullshit people get off to, but if I set filters, switch over to the games tab then come back here later and those filters are ignored, that is on the website devs and needs to be called out. It's not fucking rocket science to allow us to set permanent filters, AND make those filters consistent cross media.

devilstrueface

May 4, 2019

View attachment 3158365

I'm 100% okay with that, but at least the preview gif could be changed, to somewhat not that disturbing.
I wasn't prepared for that when I clicked to check the latest updates section.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote