4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Entangled.mp4_PC.png

Overview:
Lovely Tonic is a 3D GURO artist who makes short animations of characters from video games such as: Resident Evil, Overwatch, Witcher, Bioshock, Etc...​

Updated: 2023-12-06
Artist: Lovely Tonic -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Mostly 1080p
Files: 62
Length: 1.5 hr +
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection Content List:

All in One Folder (w/ Individual DL option) Download:
- - - -

LovelyT.gif ASS-assination_Attempt.mp4_PC.png Bad_Fall.mp4_PC.png Deep_Cut.mp4_PC.png Entangled.mp4_PC.png Ep_2_-_Manners.mp4_PC.png Fail_State.mp4_PC.png Iridescent_Mori.mp4_PC.png Jill.mp4_PC.png Too_Late.mp4_PC.png Fail_State.mp4_PC.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Who does not want to facefuck only a head without a body, once in his undead resident evil zombie life...surely...ever not.

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
There are people who can fap to virtually anything I guess... :unsure::oops::rolleyes:
Who does not want to facefuck only a head without a body, once in his undead resident evil zombie life...surely...ever not.
the aptest reaction
Considering this post has been up for only a little over 1 hour and has ~2900 individual file downloads already I would say it's more popular than you think. ;)(y)
This is very much an under represented genre which is part of why I wanted to help be an uploader.... (That and I've got about 300 artist collections totalling around 3 TB LOL)

Expect more as soon as I get more of my collections organized.

*** Edit:

To clarify...
Very little of my 300 artists are Guro.
Expect more collections of varying genres as soon as I get more organized

Last edited:

Shin-Akuma

Oct 9, 2017
Considering this post has been up for only a little over 1 hour and has ~2900 individual file downloads already I would say it's more popular than you think. ;)(y)
This is very much an under represented genre which is part of why I wanted to help be an uploader.... (That and I've got about 300 artist collections totalling around 3 TB LOL)

Expect more as soon as I get more of my collections organized.
All I'll say is THANK YOU!!!!!

Because I thought I was fucked up but knowing there's people into that kind of shit makes me feel better about myself :)
(just joking, idc what people fap to as long as they don't don't actually go aroung killing people irl)

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Y'all know you can Ignore threads and stop them appearing right?
If it shows up again just un-then-re-ignore, well-known issue.

There's also the fact you can blacklist tags you don't like.
I've been here for 3 years and do both things on the regular.
This 100%... It's a shame that people are so quick to kink shame and even go as far as claiming I am "making them see" whatever they don't want to see.

Each is responsible for their own happiness. People that don't wish to see this can set ignored tags in their personal settings without shaming anyone.

I have tags that I don't like as well but I wouldn't go into a thread I don't like to publicly shame others for their preferences.

As I've already pointed out... It's not as out there as the vocal ones like to think. There are huge communties/platforms that are focused on Guro and other not so vanilla genres. Judging/kink shaming while pirating might not be very genuine lol

leksus

Jan 8, 2019
This 100%... It's a shame that people are so quick to kink shame and even go as far as claiming I am "making them see" whatever they don't want to see.

Each is responsible for their own happiness. People that don't wish to see this can set ignored tags in their personal settings without shaming anyone.

I have tags that I don't like as well but I wouldn't go into a thread I don't like to publicly shame others for their preferences.

As I've already pointed out... It's not as out there as the vocal ones like to think. There are huge communties/platforms that are focused on Guro and other not so vanilla genres. Judging/kink shaming while pirating might not be very genuine lol
people are so disgusted they forget that this is 3D not real life and will say stuff how morally this is wrong, meanwhile those people will lunch GTA/RDR2 and murder civilians for fun in many different ways or do finishers in mortal kombat bruh, its like looking at elon tweet that he cant do crime and murder police officers in GTA lmao

gnihtyreve

Sep 29, 2020
I cannot tell if Jill could be torn in half evenly or the one who can tear everything evenly

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Y'all know you can Ignore threads and stop them appearing right?
If it shows up again just un-then-re-ignore, well-known issue.

There's also the fact you can blacklist tags you don't like.
I've been here for 3 years and do both things on the regular.
The fact filtered tags aren't tied to the profile but rather the search sucks. Also, many non-graphic games use the "Graphic Violence" tag (like "Being A DIK"). Seeing gore gifs autoplay isn't something everyone wants to see... but the cost of not filtering it to see games that misuse the tag is this. But sure, let's ignore this one after I've already seen it. Or block OP if they plan to update more is a better solution. Nope, thread still appears. You really have to ignore the thread and even then it just darkens the preview (still visible). F95 really needs a gore tag or something.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote