Ren'Py Abandoned Lovely Sails [v0.4.1B] [SnowShoes]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Hi all,

I've responded privately to some messages on Patreon, but it's mostly just an irl change prohibiting me from being able to continue. The TLDR version of it was starting a new job @ 12 hours/4 days week + split-living in two cities. I enjoy the work and pay is well, but alas I have way less free time than I would like :(...

To your statement @Game Reviewer, the monetary support wasn't really discouraging since it's always been a hobby. I guess the lack of a following was definitely discouraging. Less followers = less people to provide feedback = less polished mechanics and balance. I tried doing the anonymous voting on Patreon, but there wasn't enough traffic to have any meaningful result.

I spoke with @Retro about keeping the game On Hold, because I still do have the itch to continue working...it's just the issue of time :cry:.

Anyhow, here is the next iteration of the Hub events (minus stat implementation).

(An intro where you'd have a few random conversation choices to increase heroine mood)
(The actual hub with interactables, the idea was to have conditional switches based on heroine mood, level, clothing)

Not sure when the project will be revived on Patreon, but I'm slowly creeping there.
i enjoyed the game, the work you put in, so i hope eventually you are able to continue the work.

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
Found this in my old game files. I still think this is one of the most unique games developed. I hope the developer returns to finish the job. Give this a shot if you haven't played it yet.

Reactions: Wolfn and loncel

FrankT

Jun 17, 2018
I also just found it again, in one of my old game files.
I really liked this game, andi hope that the developer will work on this game again or somebody else :)

Reactions: lTTMl

idris2

Mar 22, 2018
Coming here from alpha 0.3.1, sad to see the game has been abandoned. Hoping the dec will pick it up again.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes